THP Events Hall of Fame - The Shrine is Open!

A bunch of guys earned THP Hall of Fame tags this weekend and a place in the shrine.
Those tags are coming soon and it was a well deserved victory.

Ahhhh yaaaaa, been waiting for this bump.

Congrats again Wool Warriors on the hard fought and much deserved victory!

Can't wait to try and get my first! They are like eating peanuts, once you start you can't stop!!!

Ah yes, nothing like this thread to bring me down to earth and make me feel lesser of a man than when I woke up. :rain:

However, this is not about me, it's about the new HOF'ers! Congrats!

A bunch of guys earned THP Hall of Fame tags this weekend and a place in the shrine.
Those tags are coming soon and it was a well deserved victory.
A nice addition to my HOF Tag collection, for sure.

Cant wait for #4.

Great...a day of thoughts that could have been. Thank goodness THP has numerous events for me to keep plugging away at my first.

Congrats and can't wait to see them.

Ah yes, nothing like this thread to bring me down to earth and make me feel lesser of a man than when I woke up. :rain:

Dont feel bad, I have been to every single THP Event since they have started and have zero.

Thanks. Want to borrow one?

If it makes you feel better, you;re going to UST tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Nice to see this! HOF tag#3 on the way! Now #Cookie, we should do some extra hard lobbying to have that unofficial Gauntlet test run retroactively turned to Official so we can get #4!

Nice to see this! HOF tag#3 on the way! Now #Cookie, we should do some extra hard lobbying to have that unofficial Gauntlet test run retroactively turned to Official so we can get #4!

Hahaha, I support this effort!

Congrats to the winners of the Ben Hogan Experience. You have been added to the THP Hall of Fame and you now have a tag under your name.

Congrats to the winners of the Ben Hogan Experience. You have been added to the THP Hall of Fame and you now have a tag under your name.
I've noticed I still do not have a HOF tag for winning the night time putt putt at Club Clash.

I'll keep waiting patiently.

I've noticed I still do not have a HOF tag for winning the night time putt putt at Club Clash.

I'll keep waiting patiently.

Whatever you do, do not hold your breath waiting...:D

Check out Army Golf getting his 3rd and three big ones.
THP Legacy
The King
The Hogan Experience

THP Legacy
The King
The Hogan Experience

#3 feels gooooood! Still work to be done though!

THP Legacy
The King
The Hogan Experience
My back is still sore from the 3.25 holes I carried his arse in Dallas ?

Just kidding - Congrats Army, you earned #3

My back is still sore from the 3.25 holes I carried his arse in Dallas 

Just kidding - Congrats Army, you earned #3

Lol. Not sure we could have done it without your 'motivational' speeches. Tyler from Ben Hogan was our MVP without question regardless with the show he put on.

Congrats guys and Army golf for his 3rd tag. It's a good looking tag.

These tags look great! Thanks guys!

Congrats winners at #THPGetCured
You have been added to the THP Events Hall of Fame with a fun Cure Logo and your tags have been added to your name.

Congrats to all members of Team White!

Congrats Team Ohio. You will be added to the shrine today.

Congrats boys!

Back