The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
On way home today from golf.

ccd4c4a59d9d0965083d75019d6c2850.jpg
This happened to me once I made Hawk drive me to the gas station to air up my flat spare

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Stones are miserable I've passed 22, mine are genetic, I've changed diets numerous times but to no change in me getting them.

Depending on meds she's on they could be the cause not just her diet.
22? Holy hell man ... I passed one once, and I swore never again.

Just hope we don't have a repeat with the MiL anytime soon.

Yep started when I was 19, they run in my family. Only been to hospital 5 times for them twice for the first one cause my family physician wouldn't give me drugs, twice for the second to last one but they were 6months apart(yes it took that long). Most of the time I either deal with the pain or eat meds like candy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stones are miserable I've passed 22, mine are genetic, I've changed diets numerous times but to no change in me getting them.

I drink a lot of pop and a lot of milk, and I've never had one. From the stories I have heard I hope I die before I have one.

absolutely no time to get sick, but my body ain't hearing it. out a day last week with a stomach bug. now i'm coughing up green stuff and feel like i'm walking through jello, just completely out of it like i have cotton in my brain. apparently pollen levels are pretty high right now. i do not feel well and i need to be on top of my game.

What a mess ... mother-in-law was in the ER. Kidney stones. Wife had to run kiddo over to my mom's before she went to take care of her mother, as I was in the yard tending our burn pile and juggling that and a wandering kiddo would have made for a helluva day. Wife is on the way home now, but I really wish my MiL would take better care of herself. Really not ready to move her in with us ... I mean really NOT READY.

Well, as a veteran of kidney stones ( I've had 3 ) it isn't necessarily what you eat / drink - although quite a bit of can be. I drink 0 soda, drink plenty of water, but was just "blessed" to have a predisposition for them. Hope she is better - and doesn't have to move in with you!

Well, as a veteran of kidney stones ( I've had 3 ) it isn't necessarily what you eat / drink - although quite a bit of can be. I drink 0 soda, drink plenty of water, but was just "blessed" to have a predisposition for them. Hope she is better - and doesn't have to move in with you!
Yeah she's doing better, thanks. Doctor said it was just "one of those things" and the MiL says she's moved off of sweet tea and soda and been drinking plenty of water, so there is that. Not sure what medications she is taking, so no idea if it's that or genetics playing a major role here. Looking back, it sounds like I really don't want my MiL living with us ... ha ha ha ... it'll probably happen eventually, just hoping it's after we move out of our three bedroom house (with one kid already here and a foster on the way) and into something a bit bigger.

I have passed several kidney stones also. The doctor told me that passing a kidney stone is the closest thing a man can experience that is even close to a woman's labor pains. That being the case, if I were a woman, I would be a Nun.

absolutely no time to get sick, but my body ain't hearing it. out a day last week with a stomach bug. now i'm coughing up green stuff and feel like i'm walking through jello, just completely out of it like i have cotton in my brain. apparently pollen levels are pretty high right now. i do not feel well and i need to be on top of my game.

Get better man.

So, I've been working on my swing for a couple months now, leading up to RTJ a couple weekends ago. I practiced a ton on focusing on my weight shift, balance, and not falling back in my swing. It worked, and I played pretty well at RTJ, and then, this Saturday, I played what might have been one of my best ball striking rounds ever! Had I had a little course knowledge of this place, I definitely would've broken 80....for the third time ever, and on a new course.

Rant? Well, whatever it is that I'm doing, does an absolute number on the inside of my right knee. It hurts like Hades and if I don't move it every couple minutes, it just locks up and throbs. It also hurts just to push on the area (below the knee cap, inside of the patella). I'm guessing tendinitis or something but whatever it is, is not acceptable. Now I'm afraid I won't figure out how NOT to swing like this again and will have to go through this every time I play. I don't even know what I'm doing now to cause this pain. My thought is that I'm trying so hard to stay stable on my right leg that I'm completely tensing it up and not allowing some free fluid movement.

But it hurts!! That's my rant. New, good swing, equals pain.

Just told it's my fault at work for not being happy doing someone else's job. Excuse me while I'm frustrated I don't get to do the duties I was hired for for the third time in 3 years.

Just told it's my fault at work for not being happy doing someone else's job. Excuse me while I'm frustrated I don't get to do the duties I was hired for for the third time in 3 years.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
I wore one of these on my tool pouch when we were deployed to Kuwait.

1MP1000S.gif

It was 145 every day and we had to work usually about 4 hours non-stop re-loading and prepping the jets. (with bombs, not welfare packages!!)

Fun Meters are good for everyone, though.

So, I've been working on my swing for a couple months now, leading up to RTJ a couple weekends ago. I practiced a ton on focusing on my weight shift, balance, and not falling back in my swing. It worked, and I played pretty well at RTJ, and then, this Saturday, I played what might have been one of my best ball striking rounds ever! Had I had a little course knowledge of this place, I definitely would've broken 80....for the third time ever, and on a new course.

Rant? Well, whatever it is that I'm doing, does an absolute number on the inside of my right knee. It hurts like Hades and if I don't move it every couple minutes, it just locks up and throbs. It also hurts just to push on the area (below the knee cap, inside of the patella). I'm guessing tendinitis or something but whatever it is, is not acceptable. Now I'm afraid I won't figure out how NOT to swing like this again and will have to go through this every time I play. I don't even know what I'm doing now to cause this pain. My thought is that I'm trying so hard to stay stable on my right leg that I'm completely tensing it up and not allowing some free fluid movement.

But it hurts!! That's my rant. New, good swing, equals pain.

Try a knee brace for when your playing, perhaps it'll take the brunt of whatever it is your doing right and saving your knee for things like walking.

Frustration builds up stress. Stress builds up anger. Today, it all just boils over and has me in a sh*t mood.

Frustration builds up stress. Stress builds up anger. Today, it all just boils over and has me in a sh*t mood.

Hi Beags. I heart you.

Anytime someone gives you ****, just say "I'm a three time hall of famer".

In all seriousness, hopefully you have a chance to decompress.

Go do some hot yoga tonight, and I am not being funny, its amazing what it does for stress level

So life is good right? I have a great job. My wife just got a new job she loves. I have good friends. All should be awesome, right?

Thought I had my issues under control but the last few weeks have been miserable. My depression and anxiety are back worse then ever and this cloudiness in my head is really making things difficult.

So life is good right? I have a great job. My wife just got a new job she loves. I have good friends. All should be awesome, right?

Thought I had my issues under control but the last few weeks have been miserable. My depression and anxiety are back worse then ever and this cloudiness in my head is really making things difficult.

I don't know you other than just a name and a pic on the internet, but I'm thinking about you. Both conditions are bad enough, but to have them at the same time has to be pure hell.

Positive thoughts your way sir.

Sorry to hear this, I hope things get better soon.
I feel ya, this freaking allergy induced astham and acid reflux make me feel like I am having heart attack every other day, I am trying to stay positive though

Fup, hoping this bout is just short term and you're out of the woods soon.

Fupresti,
Im not a doctor, but just know that you have some people here that care about you as if you were our family...Because you are our family. So with that, I will say the same thing I would say to my family. We are thinking about you and are here to help for anything that may ease the tension or pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back