Signup - The Ben Hogan Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You have seen the teasers, and all of the details are out. Today we are proud to launch the signups for the 2016 Ben Hogan Experience with THP and Ben Hogan Golf. In case you missed the full thread with all of the details, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost for this event will be $459 per person
New set of Ben Hogan PTx Irons (yours to keep post event)
2 rounds of golf at Cowboys Club
Range Balls
Group Dinner at a great place
Breakfast & lunch included at course, plus all snacks and all non-alcoholic drinks during your round
Tour the Ben Hogan Golf Facility & learn about the heritage of the brand
A TON of surprises
and so much more

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help the many pet shelters around the country and for more information on that, click here.

Signing Up
Signing up is as easy as sending in an email.
This remains open until 5pm EST
You will send in an email to admin at thehackersparadise.com (remove the spaces) and this information is needed.
Your Real Name
Your Forum Name
Your Golf Handicap
Your current set of irons
Your current set of irons makeup (meaning 3-PW, etc)
Your current shafts in those irons
Acknowledgement in email that you will be reviewing these irons on THP after the event

That's it. Then sit back and see who gets announced starting tonight (half tonight, half tomorrow)

Last edited:
Emailed prepped and ready to go.

SO STOKED to see that announcements will happen VERY quickly.

Good luck to all entering!!

The draft will get lonely waiting on a button push. Good luck everybody!

Good luck everyone!

Email already prepped and ready to go!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. This is going to be a great event. If it were open to LH my name would be in the hat. I can't wait to see who gets selected and then follow along for the ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been contemplating this one and at that price for what all you're getting, it's hard to say no. I'll be throwing my name in the hat for sure.

Good luck to everyone signing up! Really excited to follow along with this one!

good luck to all that apply! I unfortunately won't be able to make this one but its going to be a fantastic time.

Man what a great opportunity. I'll throw my name in for sure.

Unable to attend due to a new job, one daughter's prom and the other's softball tournament weekend. Winners of this are in for a hell of a treat and if not already, a dedication to the Ben Hogan legacy.

Good luck to everyone entering, this one will be amazing! Cowboys Club alone is awesome, throw in THP and Ben Hogan and you've got something out of this world! Can't wait to see who's in!

Man this sounds like a great event. Unfortunately that is the weekend I am moving. Good luck everyone.

Really wish I could make this one work but I have a separate golf trip planned with some friends for that weekend. Good luck to everyone entering!

Email prepped.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck guys!

JB does the etc in iron setup include wedges or just irons as in 3-pw, 4-pw,etc?

Good luck to everyone that puts their name in for this one! I've got my email on standby.

Good luck everyone!

Just a few more hours.
This is going to be a WHOLE lot of fun.

Good luck everyone; this looks like it is going to be an awesome experience. I'll be following along from a wedding for sure.

I am keeping my fingers crossed, this is going to be an amazing event

Alarm set.

Kids will have to deal with me stopping lecture to send this one in, fingers are crossed in a MASSIVE way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back