The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken phone. Dropped from less than the height of my pocket. With a case on it. So mad. Hopefully I can get all of it sorted, because Huawei is going to charge me $200 for a repair. So pissed.

It's thundering, my dog barks at loud noises, therefore my dog is barking at the thunder..... I'm contemplating giving her a zzzquil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's thundering, my dog barks at loud noises, therefore my dog is barking at the thunder..... I'm contemplating giving her a zzzquil.

Xanax works great

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Xanax works great

She's only 8 lbs, looking at 1 would kill her lol.... And I don't have 1:(

She's only 8 lbs, looking at 1 would kill her lol.... And I don't have 1:(

Nah Benzo's are tiny doses we had to give them to our poor cat.

Nah Benzo's are tiny doses we had to give them to our poor cat.

She's hiding under the covers, stupid pansy of a dog. I need to trade her for a real dog

Anxiety / depression and the inability to fall asleep is just not fun

My stupid smoke detector us beeping because of a life battery. Kept me up all night. And if course there are no 9v batteries in the house.....

Sucks not to be able to sleep in a bit when you don't have to work.

Migraines and inability to sleep due to stressors of the job and this house selling. Add in my daughter has been waking up between 1 & 4 am all week.

not really a rant but had my 1st colonoscopy earlier this week, the procedure itself I don't recall a thing, I slept thru it <insert joyous music here>. But the stuff you have to drink copious amounts of the day before I can do without (yuk). Chased each mouthful with a blue poweraide to help, I couldn't take in that much beer in those short time frames. Holy Crap Batman!

Day 3 of miserable stomach cramps, gastro issue, doc says I have to just let it run its course.

My stupid smoke detector us beeping because of a life battery. Kept me up all night. And if course there are no 9v batteries in the house.....

Sucks not to be able to sleep in a bit when you don't have to work.

Day 3 of miserable stomach cramps, gastro issue, doc says I have to just let it run its course.

Ouch dude, that sucks. Working or dealing with it from home?

I know your pain dude. tried pepto at all?

I jammed my pinky finger about 2 months ago, and it continues to bother me. On the big scale, it's not awful, but it's annoying.

Snow. Why does it have to snow every freaking day? We have had more days with snow in March than we did the entire rest of the winter.

Migraines and inability to sleep due to stressors of the job and this house selling. Add in my daughter has been waking up between 1 & 4 am all week.

Doesnt sound fun. Do something fun this weekend to take your mind off it

Pepto. Maylox. Prilosec. Tums. Nothing seems to work.

Yea, that's no good. I've been there though so I know what you're going through. Hopefully everything gets better soon.

Thanks to Dan, I now have "Friday" in my head. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back