The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You almost make Iowa sound like a place worth visiting!
I've heard all that's in Iowa is corn fields. Makes Ohio sound like paradise. LOL

I blame Iowa. Hurry up and move to Charleston already.
Unfortunately the weather in the summer in Charleston is not conducive to working outside for s living.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The sad thing is she'd probably let me but I would feel like such a bum.

You got this, bro.

GolfCourseRanger-1021x580.jpg

Wish that was a picture of the starter in Ohio going weird all over JB

Wish that was a picture of the starter in Ohio going weird all over JB

The first round I ever played with JB, we got stuck at the first tee with an over eager old dude from the Northeast who I swear, for ten minutes, edged closer and closer and closer to JB, and attempted to touch him at least seven times.

Do they make ranger spray similar to bug spray? My dude needs it.

Sell the tools invest that money and retire on the interest. I know the cost of those things as the tool guys have gotten me lately

The first round I ever played with JB, we got stuck at the first tee with an over eager old dude from the Northeast who I swear, for ten minutes, edged closer and closer and closer to JB, and attempted to touch him at least seven times.

Do they make ranger spray similar to bug spray? My dude needs it.
It happens everywhere.

For some reason old dudes are really friendly towards him.

It happens everywhere.

For some reason old dudes are really friendly towards him.

He's from Florida. They can smell it on him. Like dogs to a steak.

Sell the tools invest that money and retire on the interest. I know the cost of those things as the tool guys have gotten me lately
I just spent 1150$ on new electric tools.

I just spent 1150$ on new electric tools.

I have no doubt dude, i know those guys need to make a living but I've started shopping eBay for stuff.

$25 for an oil filter cap wrench for a Toyota and their special cartridge filter.

I swear you could start a poll that said cat or dog and someone would respond and say Elephant.

I swear you could start a poll that said cat or dog and someone would respond and say Elephant.
Should have included jelly beans

No fruit chew poll is complete without these.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back