2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Anyone have Spieth and Willett in this contest?

Congrats to Danny Willett. A well earned major

Right. The bogey free 67 is going to get overshadowed.

Understandably based on the quad and the preceeding several holes from Spieth and all the "it's over" Internet talk.

haha, give it a week. I'm just glad it was Willett and not Tiger. The narrative changes big time with that hahaha

Anyone have Spieth and Willett in this contest?

Cookie was the only one to have Willet, and I'm sure he picked Spieth as his other.

Yo, CBS shouldn't be showing peoples facetime on TV. What if that hadn't been his wife?! :D

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Luckily we could verify that it was, thanks to the picture earlier in the thread...

Congrats to Willett! Bummed for Spieth. Hope he bounces back.
Agreed. Spieth has been ice cold the past year. This is going to be the biggest test yet. He's bounced back from other losses, but this is going to be tough mentally for anyone... Hope he comes back guns blazing.

Now Spieth gets to put the jacket on Willett. That's brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've seen of Spieth in the past I expect he'll handle it gracefully. Seems to be a guy with solid character.

Booyah

5fb3e49240f9d7372c7cc4993e0bc3ef.jpg
Thats a nice 1,3 punch

Hope the media gives a bunch of credit to Willet for his round and not let the whole focus be on Spieth's mistakes

Disbelief. The long shot....pays off. Just pure disbelief.

And so effin stoked!

Yo, CBS shouldn't be showing peoples facetime on TV. What if that hadn't been his wife?! :D

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

haha, I think the guy who just had a kid and damn near skipped the Masters because of it won't be dialing up any female 'friends' shortly after his round today.

Cookie was the only one to have Willet, and I'm sure he picked Spieth as his other.

No sir....went 2 sleepers....Willett and Na.

Hahaha I almost picked Willett too. Hindsight sure 20/20!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Jordan looks like someone punched him in the gut. Just brutal.

Willet's agent is the same guy that sued and got sued by a bunch former clients? I forget his name.

Jordan looks like someone punched him in the gut. Just brutal.

Yeah that one shot of him kneeling you can tell the gravity of the situation hit him

Which were both #THPRadio sleepers on The Dean Has Spoken.

Indeed. Loved hearing those after my entry was sent (IIRC). Gave me a little hope....

OK I feel sorry for Jordon ... tough way to lose the Masters ...

I told work not to expect me in early before I left on Friday and I am glad I stayed up to watch it all

It's tough that he's now gotta present the green jacket. He'll bounce back though, just like Rory did.

Back