2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I am bringing extra cell phone batteries. No way mine lasts through even a half a day of word vomit.

This is soooooo close! Im so excited and there is still more goodness to be unveiled! Too, too cool.

Yeah I'm definitely brining an external battery. It will be a lot of phone time. Phone will be doing double duty on tapatalk and me taking notes for later.

Maybe periscope for behind the scenes stuff but because these reviews will be up for months, I would hate to have you have a really awesome video or engaging feedback and then it be gone in 24hrs.
I was thinking more along he lines of thread one and giving real time views of what's going on live.

I am bringing extra cell phone batteries. No way mine lasts through even a half a day of word vomit.

This is soooooo close! Im so excited and there is still more goodness to be unveiled! Too, too cool.

I bought a charger 4 months ago, best investment, 16,750 mh and will charge my phone 6 times without dying.... 2 usb slots as well for the lucky passenger in my cart

Maybe periscope for behind the scenes stuff but because these reviews will be up for months, I would hate to have you have a really awesome video or engaging feedback and then it be gone in 24hrs.
Ill have my action cam with me and I can live stream to Ustream if we want to go that route, too

Yep if you don't have an on the go battery solution of some type, I would certainly recommend getting one this week.

I bought a charger 4 months ago, best investment, 16,750 mh and will charge my phone 6 times without dying.... 2 usb slots as well for the lucky passenger in my cart
Im gonna have to grab something like that too. I want enough juice on me to dim the lights on the rest of Florida

I definitely have a the battery issue covered. One spare and a rather large portable charger. Could probably go all weekend without an outlet.

Ill have my action cam with me and I can live stream to Ustream if we want to go that route, too
I know I like following live action from guys at the course.
I will try some Vimeo action to. I just run into problems occasionally trying to load them to Tapatalk from my android.

Im gonna have to grab something like that too. I want enough juice on me to dim the lights on the rest of Florida

It's by a company called ravpower, $29.99 on Amazon with 2 day shipping free:)

Yep if you don't have an on the go battery solution of some type, I would certainly recommend getting one this week.

Got one just last week to make sure I'd be covered.

Got one just last week to make sure I'd be covered.

I've got a larger one that will be with me, but will try to remember to bring my smaller one as well in case anyone else needs one.

I know I like following live action from guys at the course.
I will try some Vimeo action to. I just run into problems occasionally trying to load them to Tapatalk from my android.

Yeah, I was thinking I could either live stream or just video from each tee box to give people a good idea on the sound ranges from each driver. The mic on that camera is pretty darn good and it has a wind reduction feature which works really well, especially since it looks like it will be plenty windy. Certainly worth a shot

I have two external chargers. I'll be bringing both.

A little stress gone ... Fedex just picked up my clubs for shipsticks shipment

A little stress gone ... Fedex just picked up my clubs for shipsticks shipment

Nice!
Just think, most of us will be there 72 hours from now!

I think I'm going to pick up a new pair of shoes tomorrow, Club Clash seems like a good time for it.

I love this two thread idea, someone is a genius if it works out as it should/could. :alien:

Pretty cool announcement coming from this tomorrow. It will be a new thread about a contest.

Almost there gents. This is going to be great.

Contests!!! Man this event just gets better every day!

You are talking to the right people because we like contests.

Contests?!? We love contests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to be glued to screens this weekend, between watching the livestream of my daughter's national competition in Dayton and the Club Clash updates my eyes are going to be buzzing!

Back