2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Damn I'm in the car for about 13 hours in 20 minutes an I going to miss this?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Its up now.

I just realized this is the weekend I was going to go home to Indy to visit.....

was!

Can't tell by the signup...Is this event one 18 hole match per day...Would love to sign up by I don't think I can handle 36 holes a day in Myrtle Beach in July.

Thanks,
Joe

Can't tell by the signup...Is this event one 18 hole match per day...Would love to sign up by I don't think I can handle 36 holes a day in Myrtle Beach in July.

Thanks,
Joe

It is 36 on Saturday and 18 on Sunday.

However keep in mind that the formats will dictate what is being played, so for those that get tired or really prefer 18 will have nothing to worry about. Our 2nd 18 is a breeze and all rounds are team rounds which makes it 10000% easier as not every shot is hit.

So what you're saying is ....you're bringing your talents to Myrtle Beach....

I just realized this is the weekend I was going to go home to Indy to visit.....

was!

So what you're saying is ....you're bringing your talents to Myrtle Beach....
Well, I have a pretty good match play record. :soldier:

tapt

Hey @HashtagChad -- Can we target the 12-15 hdcp who actually plays like a 5 under pressure range? Is there a box they can check for that player profile?

Hey @HashtagChad -- Can we target the 12-15 hdcp who actually plays like a 5 under pressure range? Is there a box they can check for that player profile?

I don't think we have that, but we could adjust all handicaps with the Johnny Rodriguez method if that helps?

I'd rather put the guys on Team DeanShean who are a 5 handicap but will be having an "off week" that week (SHOCKER) and shoot 87-92.

I'd rather put the guys on Team DeanShean who are a 5 handicap but will be having an "off week" that week (SHOCKER) and shoot 87-92.

I read this and immediately said "This Hashtag guy is no THP Event rookie".

And there's the captain! I like where your head's at.

Time to amp up the trash talk. Sign-up day is a great thing! Threw my name in for Team Hashtag!

Cee Jay ready to play below his handicap level....

4️⃣4️⃣1️⃣ will go

Being on the winning Team is going to be fun, lets bring it Team Hashtag

Oh boy...trash talk ramping up already.

Yes it's called Mike Dean. Lol

does a 10 who is working on their game to be lower fit the bill?

Ha, I did shoot an 82 a couple weeks ago in my #THPCallout .

It's golf and it's a crazy game .

Hey MikeDean441 - I know you want more HOF tags - I do too, which is why we should team up and win this thing!! Oh, It will be a nice addition to my two HOF tags - then I could actually have two different banners (assuming I do not win #TheGauntlet, which is a bad assumption).

Not gonna lie, even though I went 441, I'm pretty pumped to see Nate getting to play in one of these. He's a good dude.

Who will lose.

But a good dude nonetheless.

Hey MikeDean441 - I know you want more HOF tags - I do too, which is why we should team up and win this thing!! Oh, It will be a nice addition to my two HOF tags - then I could actually have two different banners (assuming I do not win #TheGauntlet, which is a bad assumption).

Can I play too? I know what it's like to be a part of a hashtag takedown.

Dang, I skimmed before posting -
I know a guy, but he is rooting for 441. Just saying....He is no A player, tho.

This should be fun. Clearly Team 441 is going to win -- hard to argue with facts -- but the warm up chatter will at least be entertaining.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Back