1169626761_VhRNq-L-1.jpg

1169626761_VhRNq-L-1.jpg

1169627147_oAG4n-L-1.jpg

1169627543_978QN-L-1.jpg

1169627742_2BXxf-L-1.jpg

1169627985_hQx9K-L-1.jpg

1169628274_iXDw8-L-1.jpg

1169628511_xtFhK-L-1.jpg

That's actually not a bad way to display belts IMO. Their not doing much for me style wise though.

The putter face belts are super cool!

Not a fan of these. The shirts are pretty plain and safe and the belts are either too plain or too out there. Would love to see something in the middle!

wow a whole booth for 7 shirts??? 6 solids and one striped...huge selection there Ping

Sweet looking belts!

wow a whole booth for 7 shirts??? 6 solids and one striped...huge selection there Ping

hahaha, I was thinking the same thing. Why not change the name to "Ping Belt Booth"? What a joke. This picture sums it up best:

1169570243_pENTv-L-1.jpg

hahaha, I was thinking the same thing. Why not change the name to "Ping Belt Booth"? What a joke. This picture sums it up best:

1169570243_pENTv-L-1.jpg

lmao. Fail.

hahaha, perfect response!

Seriously, what is this? Did they sell all thier shirts? Did someone steal them? Or did it just suck? Makes me think of late night drunk visits to the drive thru of whatever fast food place. You get old crappy fries and a burger that taste like it was made two days ago.

Seriously, what is this? Did they sell all thier shirts? Did someone steal them? Or did it just suck? Makes me think of late night drunk visits to the drive thru of whatever fast food place. You get old crappy fries and a burger that taste like it was made two days ago.

I dunno dude, but it is odd. Pretty sad that your belts are your highlight. Maybe there were/are more articles of clothing there? I blame Jake and his pictures. Clearly he takes pictures like he makes points on our radio show :act-up:

I dunno dude, but it is odd. Pretty sad that your belts are your highlight. Maybe there were/are more articles of clothing there? I blame Jake and his pictures. Clearly he takes pictures like he makes points on our radio show :act-up:

hahahaha ZING!

I like some of the belt buckles, would have liked to see more shirts

Ping just doesn't seem to be brining it right now to me. The golf market is shrinking and becoming more and more competitive for our dollars and they are putting out the same looking average stuff. That shirt pic had me LMAO TC.

Their MO in the apparel side has always been to be pretty simple/plain. Not sure they have any interest in taking on the big boys in the style wars. Personaly, I have no problem with them just sticking to plain and simple styles. Fits the club lines perfectly. They have never been know to build anything but simple working class type clubs without a lot of flash and this way of thinking has served them well.
I also think the photo with just a couple of shirts could paint a couple of pictures. If it was taken when the show first opened that is one thing, but if it was taken late, whats the big deal. I'm guessing they sold out.

Ping's apparel line is basic. That's their thing. They don't do fashion pieces.

You get to see the rest of the line when you sit down to pre-book your order. The pull it out from underneath and display it. Decent stuff.....for basics.

They do a lot of business with corporate logos and clubs. And not averyone wants a belt that has some Texas cowhand buckle.

Back