RTJ Trail-THP Event coming in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the eff did I miss this for so many days?

I'm VERY excited for this. It has taken to long for THP to have an event on any of these fine courses. And it gives me the opportunity to check off another place on my golf bucket list.

Looking forward to more details and signups coming soon.

this is right at the start of a scheduled vacation, I think I could make these dates work, if I can change my flight to add a 3 day stop in Alabama.

I am heading to Florida a few weeks later, but I think I can make those dates work.

I'm interested to find out the rest of the details when the time comes. Three days in Auburn though...only for THPers would I contaminate myself that long. :act-up:

lol weather talk already

lol weather talk already

I'm looking forward to a THP event that I can wear pants and a sweater instead of very little and still be sweating gallons. Turf conditions might be sketchy but think of the roll I'll get on my 200 yard drives. (180 without altitude)

Sorry guys, didn't mean to put a damper on things. Just throwing a perspective of someone who lived in Alabama for 25 years before moving up north. Very good chance it will be decent weather.. But in 2015 these dates in Auburn had highs/lows of 32/18, 34/18, and 63/32...

Anyhow, I'm hoping I can make this.

RTJ Trail-THP Event coming in 2016

I'm interested to find out the rest of the details when the time comes. Three days in Auburn though...only for THPers would I contaminate myself that long. :act-up:

Just need to boil yourself afterwards.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to put a damper on things. Just throwing a perspective of someone who lived in Alabama for 25 years before moving up north. Very good chance it will be decent weather.. But in 2015 these dates in Auburn had highs/lows of 32/18, 34/18, and 63/32...

Anyhow, I'm hoping I can make this.
Its all good brother i get where your coming from. Weather will always be the uncontrollable. One thing you can count on is if this is a possibility for you, throw your name in the hat, get picked and have an awesome weekend you wont ever forget. THP events seem to do that to people

I know just what you mean Donne, if THP goes to Austin I will do everything I can do go, but I will wear a protective suit so burnt orange does not get stuck to me :D

Not sure I can make dates work on this one, but if at all possible I would love it. CJ you can drive the van though here to pick me up right :)

Last edited:
I know just what you mean Donne, if THP goes to Austin I will do everything I can do go, but I will wear a protective suit so burnt orange does not set stuck to me :D

Not sure I can make dates work on this one, but if at all possible I would love it. CJ you can drive the van though here to pick me up right :)

Hell Shane, I'll come pick you up if we both get in! :act-up:

JM

The Barn beckons for your presence, Donne. Just stay away from the trees. Thanks.

Timeline works, now we just wait patiently for the details.

Just need to boil yourself afterwards.
If he can survive multiple years in Tuscaloosa, I think he can survive a weekend in Auburn. :banana:

Dates will certainly work. Look forward to seeing the rest of the details.

Vacation will be requested around these dates. Excited to get details and see this event taking shape so quickly.

Oh yeah these dates work. The wife keeps asking what I want for Xmas and its this.

Wait if I don't make it in I won't be getting a present. See what I did there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool. Playing on the RTJ Trail is on my golf to-do list. So many cool courses!

Maybe a little late Bday trip for me!!

I'll be on a cruise in the Bahamas so I guess I'll have to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back