All Black Diablo Octane Driver??

tdinbr

Water hazards are tough!
Reaction score
Handicap
Just received this in my email from Callaway...

"As a loyal Callaway Customer, you have the opportunity to purchase a Limited Edition Diablo Octane Black Tour Driver. Under 100 drivers are available through this special offer, so call to order yours today!"

Included was a very sweet looking pic of the Octane in all black.

Anybody else get this email or heard of this offer??

I saw that driver on the website this morning.
I didn't get the e-mail though, only one about some golf ball deal.

Haven't heard about this. Seems cool though. If you do decide to purchase one of these bad boys please show it off. :D

Just received this in my email from Callaway...

"As a loyal Callaway Customer, you have the opportunity to purchase a Limited Edition Diablo Octane Black Tour Driver. Under 100 drivers are available through this special offer, so call to order yours today!"

Included was a very sweet looking pic of the Octane in all black.

Anybody else get this email or heard of this offer??

Scan and post seems to be in order. :D

Scan and post seems to be in order. :D

Tried to copy the pic but I don't know how to upload it on here. I only know how to post a link to pics. Any help would be appreciated....!

I just noticed that mail in my inbox, looks pretty cool I must admit

I was up in LA a couple weeks ago and saw several of these in the Roger Dunn shop there. I hadn't heard about it previously, so I was surprised to see them. It didn't necessarily seem all that limited, but they definitely look cool. I guess it's Callaway aligning themselves 100% opposite to their neighbors, TaylorMade.

Maybe the Tour version is the limited version, and the regular version will be readily available? I can't remember if I saw only regulars in black or both.

That is a great looking driver. I love that it comes with the Project X shaft as well. Thanks for sharing.

diablo-octane-black-tour-prodoverview.jpg

Good looking driver. Just makes me wonder what the markup will be versus the normal colored version. Didn't Callaway say color didn't matter or something to that effect in one of their ad's?

Don't these come with PX shafts normally?

I received the same email about this driver and if i am not mistaken it said it was selling for almost $500 dollars.

I received the same email about this driver and if i am not mistaken it said it was selling for almost $500 dollars.

Pass!!!

There was no price in the email I received and I didn't bother to click through to see. I knew it would be ridiculously priced.....

I currently play the Diablo Octane, I didn't get offered the sweet black one like you guys, but I must admit I do like the driver. I'm not one to believe too much in the "newest forged-composite" or whatever that they put in the crown. I just know it goes far and somewhat straight when I hit it. I guess I'm just saying its worth a test

$500? Jeebuz, now THAT is paint marketing!

I actually hit this over the weekend at a store called Golf by Design in King of Prussia. I didn't realize it was limited edition. It looks awesome in person, and it comes with a white and black multi compound grip.

Back