The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice TC. Was in the mid 90's here today with heat index near 110. Pepper Crusted Turkey>Roast Beef.

Nice TC. Was in the mid 90's here today with heat index near 110. Pepper Crusted Turkey>Roast Beef.

I'd settle for turkey right now for sure. I'd have to swap the havarti for swiss though.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'd settle for turkey right now for sure. I'd have to swap the havarti for swiss though.

This talk has me hungry now. Dinner plans...Pepper crusted turkey, pepper jack cheese, pepperoni, and honey mustard on wheat. Peanut butter and honey on wheat for desert.

This talk has me hungry now. Dinner plans...Pepper crusted turkey, pepper jack cheese, pepperoni, and honey mustard on wheat. Peanut butter and honey on wheat for desert.

For some reason this sounds too healthy for me. :act-up:

For some reason this sounds too healthy for me. :act-up:

Haha. I ate a pizza last night, so I figured I better ease up tonight.

Well, it was freaking hot today in ash-vegas. I had to pressure wash the deck and the house. I got nice and sun burnt and have been indulging in some dos equis'. I have an awesome buzz. So much that I'm thp'ing from my cell phone just so I can lay down. I'm staring at my laptop but it's across the room. I kind of want it cause I hate typing on thses little keys but I'm so comfortable. I want some sandwich meat too! I love just nice pieces of roast beef. And some havarti cheese, that would be an excellent compliment.

I too prefer the roast beef... just sayin'. :D

if it had mushrooms on it then you had veggies :D

I`m hungry and my wifes not home yet, at what time is ok just to eat dinner by myself and not keep waiting for her? 6, 7?

I`m hungry and my wifes not home yet, at what time is ok just to eat dinner by myself and not keep waiting for her? 6, 7?

You're the man, eat whenever you want and tell her to clean up after you, hahaha

You're the man, eat whenever you want and tell her to clean up after you, hahaha

After I say that can I stay the night at your place? You`d have to feed me too.

After I say that can I stay the night at your place? You`d have to feed me too.

Cmon over buddy. Seriously, just eat bro.

Cmon over buddy. Seriously, just eat bro.

Thanks man, I`m actually pouring myself a bowl of honey nut cheerios right now. Cereal for dinner? Yes Please!

Thanks man, I`m actually pouring myself a bowl of honey nut cheerios right now. Cereal for dinner? Yes Please!

I love cereal. I'm a golden graham guy myself.

Food of champs

I use Tapatalk.

There are two kinds of cereal in the house at all times, Honey Nut Cheerios, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

Food of champs

I use Tapatalk.

Yes it is.

I have been slacking a little lately, but I would eat golden grahams for dinner at least twice a week throughout the winter. Most of the time with milk, but sometimes I just pour a bowl and eat them like they are chex mix.

I have been slacking a little lately, but I would eat golden grahams for dinner at least twice a week throughout the winter. Most of the time with milk, but sometimes I just pour a bowl and eat them like they are chex mix.

haha i have done that plenty of times when i was on the road working.

Some of these guys on the big break need some GI irons haha.

Some of these guys on the big break need some GI irons haha.

Oh shat! I forgot about that. Today's Monday isn't it.

Yeah I saw that CB. Notice how they keep showing those Adams blades. Turn it on TC and watch these guys choking like a welcher at PGA national and its 18%.

Yeah I saw that CB. Notice how they keep showing those Adams blades. Turn it on TC and watch these guys choking like a welcher at PGA national and its 18%.

Dude the last guy who swung has a TERRIBLE swing. I think I saw some scratch blades there too.

Dude the last guy who swung has a TERRIBLE swing. I think I saw some scratch blades there too.

Haha yeah he did. Scratch are very serious clubs.

I'm watching. I can't say much, I ve seen Robbie Biershank play golf. He's real good.

I'm watching. I can't say much, I ve seen Robbie Biershank play golf. He's real good.

Ya ke can play, but Carl has a really lets say funky golf swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back