WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

Dude please. Really? I don't dislike all foreign players. I actually like quite a few i.e G-Mac. That comment was uncalled for.

All in good fun JT. Chillax. You're the one who despises certain golfers, or is just those of English decent? Lee Westwood might be the best golfer in the world from tee to green. As a golf fan, I love watching him play.

All in good fun JT. Chillax. You're the one who despises certain golfers, or is just those of English decent? Lee Westwood might be the best golfer in the world from tee to green. As a golf fan, I love watching him play.

I am a British citizen even though I live in America (mom is from Manchester). I like Luke Donald a lot and G Mac as well. I agree Westwood is a quality player without a doubt. It's his attitude toward American golf that makes me mad. Same goes for Monty.

I am a British citizen even though I live in America (mom is from Manchester). I like Luke Donald a lot and G Mac as well. I agree Westwood is a quality player without a doubt. It's his attitude toward American golf that makes me mad. Same goes for Monty.

Just chalk it up to a competitive spirit. Sports would suck without villains. It's fine for you to have your villains. I'm just messing with you more than anything. Plus, I'm a closet Lee Westwood homer. I can't help it. I love his story. I love the fact that he didn't give up and came back and is playing like he has been over the past couple of years.

Alright cool man. I understand 100%

I hope they show every single one of tigers shots. I miss watching him hit golf shots, and I cheer for the best on every one.

More TW mediocrity.

Alright cool man. I understand 100%

Imagine if Tiger fell to like 200th in the World Rankings, and the tabloids were writing about him packing it in, then he rededicated himself, and came back to reach #1 in the World. That would be a cool story right? Well, that happened to Lee Westwood, but he didn't give up, he lost weight, worked hard, and achieved his goals (if he could only win a Major).

I hope they show every single one of tigers shots. I miss watching him hit golf shots, and I cheer for the best on every one.

Your wish will be granted. TGC genie has spoken.

I'm not watching, what's happening?

Drove into another bunker, pitched out to like 120 yards, and has 30 feet left for bird. Meh golf.

Just missed the putt too.

Woodland is doing quite nicely.

Look at Jason Day. That kid has game.

My god, a fairway. TW hasn't seen that in 12 weeks.

Great birdie by DJ. Good putt.

Evil Rory = leading at -5 through 14.
Warm and Fuzzy Rory = +1 through 9.

I love it.
I see a crazydog sighting in THP's future.

You don't think they would actually show every one of his shots do you? That's just crazy talk.

Dang DA Points and Stewart Cink. What are you guys doing on top of the leaderboard?

Imagine if Tiger fell to like 200th in the World Rankings, and the tabloids were writing about him packing it in, then he rededicated himself, and came back to reach #1 in the World. That would be a cool story right? Well, that happened to Lee Westwood, but he didn't give up, he lost weight, worked hard, and achieved his goals (if he could only win a Major).

Yeah, not exactly the same story. Westwood was never at the top of the world and then fell off. He was a darn good golfer that lost his game and has made a great comeback. No question about it. But it should be no surprise that a lot of US fans are not his biggest supporter.

Really? After two holes. Both of which were pars.

If you are watching, I would think mediocre would be a pretty good description. He parred both, yes, but his tee shots were not good.

Check that. Tiger in the FW with a 300 yard drive. Did he really hit it?

Ripped a 3 wood down the right side of the fairway on three. Might just need a few holes to notice his miss is right now, instead of left?

Now he just went long.

I am watching from my computer and they just did an interview with Paddy (a prerecorded one) and one of the questions was who his dream 4some would be and he said Hugh Hefner as long as he brought his entourage. I loved that answer. I loved seeing such personality from him.

Back