Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope my Dawgs do well this year!

I don't think they'll beat the Sooners, but I wouldn't mind since I'll be at the game with buddies that are alum, so it will make the rest of the night more enjoyable for me. Haha

Im not sure if they will or not, will be a tough game for them, but they can easily get through the ACC unscathed.

Hope my Dawgs do well this year!

Offensive line and running backs are thin, we cannot have injuries at those positions especially.

Im not sure if they will or not, will be a tough game for them, but they can easily get through the ACC unscathed.

Absolutely. The ACC is weak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FSU may be turning the corner.
#1 recruit in the nation (Edwards)
And now #1 QB just chose FSU over Bama.
Plus James Wilder Jr at RB.

Wilder won't see the field much this year. He's not even #1 on the true freshman depth chart at RB and I bet he redshirts. Most places wanted him on D. I'm pretty sure FSU filled him full of RB dreams to keep him away from other schools.

That said, the corner is turned. Next year is the real year for title hopes. The OU game we have a chance because OU sucks on the road and the Doak will be insane. But we'll stumble in a conference game or two.

That said, the corner is turned. Next year is the real year for title hopes. The OU game we have a chance because OU sucks on the road and the Doak will be insane. But we'll stumble in a conference game or two.

Agreed here. Next year will be the last growth year. Fans still have to remember that Ponder just left and it will take a year. Both lines look very good for the 2 year push. Warchant.com has some great stuff on their recruits. And they still have to go to Gainesville next year.

OSKEE WOW WOW ILLINI. Sorry I had too.

I'm a huge NCSU fan. I can't wait to see what happens now that Russell Wilson has moved on to Wisconsin. Hopefully Glennon steps up and performs.

I know everyone loves to bash the Big East but watch out for WVU this year. They have a home game with LSU and if they win that they could really give the conference some much needed respect. They will win the conference this year under their new head coach and they should light up the scoreboards. they are for real (even in the big east).

Excited for Wisconsin to show what they can do, and see if Wilson really helps or hurts us at QB. Always weary of Bielema though and his decision making, for some reason I can't trust anyone with a Hawkeye tattooed on their leg.

It's gonna be tough but I think the Dawgs have a great shot at winning each of the games individually (winning both back to back will not doubt be difficult). Things coming out of the early practices have been extremely positive (especially on the freshman running back Crowell); and the biggest news of all way Jarvis Jones being cleared by the NCAA this morning.

I can not wait for this season to get started.

It's gonna be tough but I think the Dawgs have a great shot at winning each of the games individually (winning both back to back will not doubt be difficult). Things coming out of the early practices have been extremely positive (especially on the freshman running back Crowell); and the biggest news of all way Jarvis Jones being cleared by the NCAA this morning.

I can not wait for this season to get started.

Better get that OLine ready to go...

I'm confident in the starting O-line; but we have any injuries (which you know we will with an SEC schedule) then we are in real trouble.

SEC sucks. Just Kidding. I think the SEC are the best, but being from the South, people think the SEC is the only conference in football. Plus, they totally disregard any other conference and think the SEC is superior to them. Blah.

Florida State Seminole fan here. Hope they can turn it around this year. Get it done Jimbo!

SEC sucks. Just Kidding. I think the SEC are the best, but being from the South, people think the SEC is the only conference in football. Plus, they totally disregard any other conference and think the SEC is superior to them. Blah.

Im not a SEC fan, but I mean they are superior right?
5 championships in a row I believe?

Im not a SEC fan, but I mean they are superior right?
5 championships in a row I believe?

7 out of the last 12 seems pretty superior to me, but then again I'm biased towards winners.

University of South Alabama is STILL UNDEFEATED!!! Go Jags!

Seriously though, SEC has some wicked stats that can't be denied.

Unfortunately being a Big 12/Texas 12 fan I understand this, but its pretty much a given that the SEC is the superior football conference no question. They consistently dominate the top 25 every year

You mean there are other football conferences than the SEC??? :D

Umm...well, there is good reason to think that the SEC is superior. 5 BCS Championships in a row. 7 of the last 12. Look at the final top 25 from last year, 5 of the top 15 are from the SEC West ALONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back