PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

No, because neither of those guys have almost won another major and then won their first major by 8 shots. I agree with you that it's silly to call Rory the greatest in the game after 1 major, but there's no way any of the guys that win today will get as much hype as Rory.

It would be hard for Keegan to almost win another major now wouldnt it?
If he were to win, his major winning percentage would blow the doors off of Tiger Woods and Rory Wristelroy.

Doesn't surprise me at all, he has been waggling way over his head all week, if he holds on to win this he can go sit in the 1 and done section with Ben Curtis and Oosthuizen

Yes I am quoting myself because I am just that damn relevant...lol

And Shaun Micheal.....see I completely forgot about him.

I could have done better chipping that -.-

why the hell was he trying to get under it that much...treat that like a putt and its golden

And there goes Bradley...thanks for playing buddy!

Bradley could in essence have just ended that.

I could have done better chipping that -.-

In that situation? Doubt it.

I feel bad for the kid but I called it. Choke city. OEM just broke stuff.

Bradley could in essence have just ended that.

Obviously someone's tweet just seconds before Bradley's chip may have jinxed him. :alien:

Now it's all up to Dufner to avoid the water on 15, 17, and 18.

Not sure I would have called that one a choke. Extremely hard chip shot, caught it thin.

Obviously someone's tweet just seconds before Bradley's chip may have jinxed him. :alien:

Now it's all up to Dufner to avoid the water on 15, 17, and 18.

In yo face Jwow!

You never try that kind of chip on a downhill green...especially with water...too risky to do what he did.

I wanted him to win because he is sponsored by CG

Not sure I would have called that one a choke. Extremely hard chip shot, caught it thin.

He got greedy dude. He knows it. He should've played it safe and he didn't. Sorry to see that happen but horrible play with that green and that water.

Yep, there are orphaned clubs flying all over OEM's house right now :D

He got greedy dude. He knows it. He should've played it safe and he didn't. Sorry to see that happen but horrible play with that green and that water.

Playiing from behind in a major, I just disagree.

Playiing from behind in a major, I just disagree.

I guess. Either way, now he's just costing himself tons of money. Great, Jason Dufner is a Major Champion. WTF???????????

I may be wrong, but thought that looked like a CG14 wedge? I'm pretty sure it had a yellow badge, but I would think all these guys play the latest and greatest

Whoa...... you feel that breeze?
Hey Dufner!! You left the window open!!!

I may be wrong, but thought that looked like a CG14 wedge? I'm pretty sure it had a yellow badge, but I would think all these guys play the latest and greatest

CG14 is more popular...the shape of the head is better then the 15/16...I personally prefer the CG10 because of its sole

And Bradley makes double, and the wagglemeister goes splash!

In the water for Duffner. Wow.

Well, now that was really stupid. Dufner, WTH?

I guess. Either way, now he's just costing himself tons of money. Great, Jason Dufner is a Major Champion. WTF???????????

Not yet...This is why I always say its not over till its over.
Assuming he holds on, I guess two things can be said.
1. I guess the US is not completely dead like so many want to say.
2. Is that any worse than Louie oooooooohaven? hehe

We have his WITB in a few places.

Well, now that was really stupid. Dufner, WTH?

Tried the long safe shot and ended up right. Getting crazy now...

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Back