What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No range today, lenghtened my irons 1". Will be at the range tomorrow if the rain holds off

tapatalk addict....

Added length equals more points on the scale. Which means more swingweight which potentially means better tempo. Could work out real well for ya. Hope the rains hold off for you.

Alex

Added length equals more points on the scale. Which means more swingweight which potentially means better tempo. Could work out real well for ya. Hope the rains hold off for you.

Alex

Thanks, can't wait

tapatalk addict....

Watched DVRed shows of The Golf Fix and School of Golf. Went to the driving range and worked on tempo then worked on putting and chipping. Then just won bid on an new cart bag on ebay. Plus read and posted off and on today on THP, good day IMO.

Cook, that bag looks much better in that picture than the one you posted from the website when you bought it. Nice!

As for me, I hit the range with the long irons from the V2s to work out my frustration with them.

I played a marathon golf outing today and got in about 54 holes. It was pretty exhausting but super fun.

Hit some range balls in a light drizzle and finally got it my new bag to get ready for this weekends outing. Time to clean the clubs!
c6e4c161-5a08-8ebf.jpg

iOS using Tapatalk

Went to Golf Galaxy today and was bored with what I saw. Exception being the new Callaway RAZR XF clubs. Hit the demo 6 iron and my initial thoughts were "huge but still a nice looking club" that I would not buy.

Went to Golf Galaxy today and was bored with what I saw. Exception being the new Callaway RAZR XF clubs. Hit the demo 6 iron and my initial thoughts were "huge but still a nice looking club" that I would not buy.

Why would you not buy? Are they just that big that it really bothers you?

Serious questions as I was interested in this set since they were announced.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Why would you not buy? Are they just that big that it really bothers you?

Serious questions as I was interested in this set since they were announced.

Tappin' from my iPad!

They are very large. In the end if it works it works but I was a little taken back by the size. But the main thing is I dont want the hybrids in the set. And at that price you better love them all.

They are very large. In the end if it works it works but I was a little taken back by the size. But the main thing is I dont want the hybrids in the set. And at that price you better love them all.

Any club come to mind to compare it to?

Makes sense, thanks man. And I agree about the price - you better love the entire set and intend to game them all for $1300 plus.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Any club come to mind to compare it to?

I put both the RXT and the Razr X next to it and it was almost like a blend of the two. Bigger then the RXT and close to the Razr X in size. The top line sure did seem big on the XF.

Makes sense, thanks man. And I agree about the price - you better love the entire set and intend to game them all for $1300 plus.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Completely agree man.

Today was nasty weather and I was working around Dr. appointment so never made it to the course. I did get a new 58 degree TM xFT Z TP wedge, installed a one inch extension, and New Decade midsize grip. It is ready to go tomorrow morning.

Gave my clubs a bubble bath tonight

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Replaced the grip on my Odyssey #9 with a white / black super stroke grip mid size. Has a great feel to it so far and I'll have the chance to put it to good use next week!

I have my golf team banquet tonight.

Played 9 today. Just irons as part of testing.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Played 9 today. Just irons as part of testing.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Its a strange thing to do, isnt it? I had a lot of trouble playing just irons. Never felt like I got into a good rhythm.

Regripped my vr cavity irons!! Look good imo

tapatalk addict....

Went to the range today, was windy and could but better than it has been the past couple day's. Didn't strike the ball well at all, everything was fat and left frustrated. Was going to go play tomorrow but may have to just get some range time instead to figure out what I'm doing.

Well.... I arived in Myrtle from Niagara Falls about 20 minutes ago... more to follow.

Alex

Sweet... enjoy. I'm headin' down to my condo at Legends with the guys on November 12th, looking forward to it.

As for golf things I did today, just cleaned the grips on a set of Ping ISI's that showed up in the mail and headed to the range with them. Seemed like the old friends that we are. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back