THP Holiday Cheer -Winner Announcement Thread

Congrats, Shark!

Tap before talk.

Congrats my friend!! We expect to see you stylin those in May at the Outing

congrats sharkwrestler!

Nice win Shark, Congrat's!!!

Nice win Shark! That's a great prize you got there!

Way to go Sharkwrestler!!!

And to think all this time I would have wrestled sharks in flip flops! Enjoy and congratulations!

Congrats sharkwrestler!!! Them's some fly kicks!!!

Oooohhhh!!! Tomorrow is Fairway Styles. I've really had my eye on this one!!!

Thank You THP and Adidas for the Adidas Golf Tour 360 ATV Shoes. Darn had to work late last night and missed out on the announcement. Thank you everyone for the good wishes and good luck to all in the upcoming drawings.

Good win SharkWrestler, thanks again to all the sponsors of this great contest.

congrats shark.
Was thinking today that these manufacturers put a lot of trust and faith into THP with a competition like this. I'm glad that it really pays off. Creates a lot of buzz. I had a friend who is not a forum member and doesn't know that I am tell me about this competition today, he is pretty keen on the mizuno gear. Just goes to show how much reach a competition like this gives brands. I told him to join up and he would be pleasantly surprised that the forum was as good as some of the prizes on offer.

Congrats Sharky !

Congrats...another awesome present.

Congrats - and we broke a streak of "regular" screen names.

Congrats Sharkwrestler!!

COngrats Shark!

Congrats Shark!

Congrats Sharkwrestler!!

Congrats to everyone who has won, and thanks again to THP for having this event.

Now, down to business: If I go ahead and call "dibs" on the Mizuno irons, I get them, right?

(Right?)

That's how I won the 588s last week.

Congrats to everyone who has won, and thanks again to THP for having this event.

Now, down to business: If I go ahead and call "dibs" on the Mizuno irons, I get them, right?

(Right?)

Congrats everyone on the wins. Thanks again to all that donated this great gear and a big thanks to THP for doing this.

Yey Sharkwrestler!

Back