The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was rainy which kinda sucked but the 2 days that the sun shined it was amazingly gorgeous. Plus we did get to spend a day on the beach swimming in the ocean during a downpour, that's not something I've done before.

Living in South Dakota I can understand why you would not of had the opportunity to do this.

Hey oh!! Puttin4cruiseliners has surfaced! The birdie started is goin to chirp tomorrow.. Cookie is a steady and easy target in the trash talk thread.. And yeah, smalls has a crazy av

Sent from my iPhone

Hey, be nice now.

Welcome back Jakester!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Hey oh! The Artist Formerly Known as Captain Intensity is back!

Welcome back, Jake!

Good to see you P4B. You've been missed.

Jake! Welcome back from vacation dude. How many times did you guys hit up that 24 hour ice cream machine? lol
I hit it up a few times, my 9 yr old hit it up once an hour every hour all day long. Pretty funny.

Thanks for all the welcomes back guys!

I hit it up a few times, my 9 yr old hit it up once an hour every hour all day long. Pretty funny.

lol sounds about right. We saw kids from 8AM to 1AM walking around with ice cream.

Ladies and gentlemen....he's back! I've missed you bastages man, I hated not being able to come in here and relive and relaugh about some of the great times we had at the outing. Holy smokes that was fun. The cruise was alright, rained 3 of the 5 days but what can you do? I drank Bahamian beer with a Bahamian reverend, that was interesting and quite insightful. What did I miss?
Welcome back Jake!

I need to start getting my THP on again - I miss you folks.

We miss you Steel!!!

Thanks, friend. I should be getting back to a somewhat normal routine these days. I need to get back on the course.

Brits make the best amplifiers, no question! I'm never buying an American amp again no offense fellow Americans!

I love my vox, marshalls and most of all my blackstar amps!

dushan_blackstar.jpg

Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.png

For some reason I've gotten into the band Carolina Liar. Little out of my norm but I'm digging it.

--
Tapatalk2

We're playing golf at 11:30 tomorrow and going to the Sporting KC soccer game tomorrow night. Fun times.

We're playing golf at 11:30 tomorrow and going to the Sporting KC soccer game tomorrow night. Fun times.

Nice.. Are the Soccer games enjoyable to watch? I've been to a Rapids game once but wouldn't ever plan a trip to one not being close. Will be going to a Sounders game next summer when I visit family

Nice.. Are the Soccer games enjoyable to watch? I've been to a Rapids game once but wouldn't ever plan a trip to one not being close. Will be going to a Sounders game next summer when I visit family

If you like and understand the game! But if you don't like it or understand it, then it probably isn't the place for you! KC's team is one of the top teams in the MLS and the game is not a league game, but a Lamar Hunt US Open Cup game they are playing vs Orlando.

Figured something out today: Playing golf on literally zero hours sleep is not a good idea. I didn't even make it through 9.

Also, trying to figure out some lighting issues so I can post another hot sauce review video.

If you like and understand the game! But if you don't like it or understand it, then it probably isn't the place for you! KC's team is one of the top teams in the MLS and the game is not a league game, but a Lamar Hunt US Open Cup game they are playing vs Orlando.

Gotcha.. I grew up playing the game and absolutely love it. However, I am not a big fan of watching it on TV, but I do enjoy live games, just haven't been to a MLS game in forever

Figured something out today: Playing golf on literally zero hours sleep is not a good idea. I didn't even make it through 9.

Also, trying to figure out some lighting issues so I can post another hot sauce review video.

haha yeah all that chile keeps you up

You're 18, Jacob! You should be able to handle a round of golf on no sleep!

It was hot as hell too, so that didn't help. Came home, slept for about 4 hours, then woke up to the sound of Calan bringing his girlfriend over. Naturally, her not being my girlfriend, I was required to entertain. Wtc.
You're 18, Jacob! You should be able to handle a round of golf on no sleep!

Oh my. Today was a wtc kind of day. But very fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back