So much for honest golfers...

Baldcopper

Reaction score
Handicap
Day to day
I played ina charity golf tournament yesterday at a local club. After the round, I put my bag just outside the pro shop so I could hit the "head" before my drive home. When I came out I noticed that my Black Clover Golf putter cover was missing. Within 5 minutes it was gone. The good thing however is that I have yet to see anyone with this type of putter cover and I hope to some clown with it in his bag. Good news is that I called Black Clover Golf and they gave me free shipping on a new one. Still pissed tho...

IMG_5516-250x250.jpg

Sorry to hear that. I had not heard of these putter covers and went to their website and must say that I really like the white mallet one.

What a jerk I hate hearing things like this. Nice they gave you free shipping but I hope you find out who did it

Hate theft, sorry bro. Any chance it dropped of on the way to the pro shop?

Its shocking they just took a head cover. What a strange thief. Glad to hear that the company is hooking you up though!

Hate theft, sorry bro. Any chance it dropped of on the way to the pro shop?

I wish that were the case as to keep my faith in my fellow man, but I saw it before I head in.

Sorry to hear that. I had not heard of these putter covers and went to their website and must say that I really like the white mallet one.

Yea, I saw these in the pro shop at Bali Hai last April and thought they were cool. Picked up a hat too. They sell some neat stuff.

What a schmuck. Sorry about that for sure. I would be pissed too.

Its shocking they just took a head cover. What a strange thief. Glad to hear that the company is hooking you up though!

Yea, I checked my Bushnell immediately and was stoked it was still there. But I should consider myself fortunate that they only had eyes on the putter cover.

That sucks dude, I hate thieves! You are kinda lucky in a sense they only took a headcover and not clubs or even worse your entire bag.

sucks dude. I have a Black Clover white for my gamer.

Sorry to hear that, man. Society nowadays sucks...it's pretty depressing honestly.

Scum. I trust the guys at my club, but still am nervous about leaving my club and bag outside the pro shop.

Sounds like he/she was a total d-bag. Sorry to hear that.

sorry to hear about it and hate that dbags ruin things for ppl
lots and lots of tourists play our course and unfortunately a few of them are real idiots cuz they know theyll never come back
sad to say i should keep an eye on my bag when im inside

That sucks sorry to hear that.
that was nice they covered the shipping.

I was worried last week about that type of thing happening, the bag drop area clearly stated that they were not responsible for your bag even though you were checking it in with attendants. I put the Leupold into an inside pocket, just for peace of mind. As others said a thief could just take the whole bag.

I'm always worried about theft. Too many people in this world not willing to work hard for their own possessions. Pi$$e$ me off. Sorry man.

Tapping from my iPad

This may sound silly, but did you check the bottom of your bag? After I lost an odyssey putter cover I got a new one from ebay. Two years later when I was moving my clubs to a new bag, there it was wedged in the bottom of the old bag.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Dang now I have to worry more heading to Myrtle ....

That sucks sorry to hear that.
that was nice they covered the shipping.

Agree. Karma will run it's course

That really stinks... those covers are pretty cool. I need to get one since the wife's cat chewed up mine a week or so ago. Left it in the house after rolling some in the living room... Thats a Cleveland putter cover & brand new $20 Titleist glove that cat has gotten now...

That really stinks... those covers are pretty cool. I need to get one since the wife's cat chewed up mine a week or so ago. Left it in the house after rolling some in the living room... Thats a Cleveland putter cover & brand new $20 Titleist glove that cat has gotten now...

Sounds like that cat needs to come up missing...

That blows, things like that really frustrate me

Sounds like that cat needs to come up missing...

Maybe you can lure the same thief to steal the cat haha just kiddin

that's unfortunate that some people are dishonest

Back