Open Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

I think it's over, well done Scotty!

You know its bad for Tiger when the guy leading by 4 is playing more aggressive then you when you're trailing by 7.

I agree, but good luck putting with a broomstick without anchoring it.

I'll fall for the argument..I used a boomstick, and the top of the grip never touched my body. It was cupped into my palm, my hand closed around it with my thumb against my chest. Is that considered anchoring it against me since the grip never touches me other than my grip on it?

For what it's worth JB, I have no problem with Adam or how this tournament has turned out for him. I was just kicking the nest a little with the long putter talk.

Same here, in regards to the putter talk. The penalty, or lack thereof, still has me thinking though...;)

Tap tap taparoo

I love watching a leader still be aggressive. That is exactly what winners do.
I agree.. You also hardly ever win when trying not to lose.

I love watching a leader still be aggressive. That is exactly what winners do.
QFT! Nice to see Scott get it back on track and bring it home.

I love all the talk moving right away from Scott earning a victory to him using a long putter. Its as if giving credit is a lost art nowadays.

I think it's a good win for Stevie too, he needed it

I love all the talk moving right away from Steve Williams earning a victory to him using a long putter. Its as if giving credit is a lost art nowadays.

FIFY..

There goes my 1, 2, 3 finish. Thanks Tiger. You hack

I love all the talk moving right away from Scott earning a victory to him using a long putter. Its as if giving credit is a lost art nowadays.

Pretty much, it really is hilarious to see people constantly come up with complaints and excuses.

If Tiger pulls an iron on 16 I might be done being a fan of his forever.

The putter didn't have him in damn near every fairway and leading the tourney in driving distance. Just an FYI to those on "that" kick.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I'm surprised it took Scotty this long to get a major. He's so good sometimes.

Hey look, Tiger has a driver in his hand. And he is in the cabbage. So this is the guy that is back and the best in the world right? Gawd Im such an idiot for picking him. Its an effin process all right, a process of playing Lee Westwood golf in majors.

I just think it's funny that people hate AS. I mean, he seems like a good dude and I have always enjoyed watching him play golf.

Nice tee shot with the driver for Tiger there. Shoulda hit a 3iron.

I think he has one of the best swings on tour, it surprises me too. I still want to see him choke and have Ernie win, but he is a good golfer.

I blame it and everything else on Stevie... I also blame the long putter talk on him.

I just think it's funny that people hate AS. I mean, he seems like a good dude and I have always enjoyed watching him play golf.

Nice tee shot with the driver for Tiger there. Shoulda hit a 3iron.

Funny as hell!

I think I'm missing something. Why do people hate Adam Scott?

Back