2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

Charging my camera now. Will post a sad video or 2 in the next day or so. I have really enjoyed everything so far.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Behind a wall of empty BLL's?

Nice recap to a special event. Congrats to all involved and I can't wait for 2013

Here is a little recap. Sorry I had to split it up. Kane started getting after my cat. Lol I wanted to say so much more but it was long enough. Sorry plus I lost my train of thought because of it. I may have another video with more of what I wanted to say. I only have my iPad so I can't combine the videos. My sister borrowed my laptop.
[video=youtube;OxS-z73vYW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxS-z73vYW8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Nice video Bullfrog!! You did a great job reaping your sponsor and THP and I look forward to following your progress into MC 3.0

So, serious question here: should I keep on with the typing or should I video? I don't want to be the odd guy out.

So, serious question here: should I keep on with the typing or should I video? I don't want to be the odd guy out.

Take a video of you typing. Problem solved.

formerly butters35

I've seen you, so keep typing. Naw, video would be appreciated too.

Go with your heart. Rumor has it you have a drive this morning, talk into that and get on the darn road already.

Erik: outstanding recap man, I really enjoyed watching it and you touched on a bunch of really good things. I especially liked how you said when dealing with Morgan you always felt like you were the only one that she was taking care of - very well said.

Looking forward to spending some time with you and Trish in Des Moines, wish I could have spent more time with the both of you off the course in SC - you guys are good people!

I have enjoyed reading your recaps, I really have. Not a right way or a wrong way to do it, but I believe that the emotion comes through a bit better on video. For me personally, I would be sitting here trying to get everything perfect typing it out so was just better to get on video and start rambling.

Nice recap there Bullfrog and thanks for all the kind words man! We will get that round together hopefully at the next outing, it needs to happen.

Dude I have liked reading your thoughts

here is my final video. I had to give s shout to my team mates. I will do a writeup on the other two teams

I laughed. I cried. You are still my #1 dude.

JB without quoting all 3 videos. I watched them last night and this morning. You are truly a special person and that shines through in the videos you make. First off you somehow get to sit around while your wife works. PM me how you manage that. Second, I love the raw emotion that you show when giving your thoughts about everyone and yet you don't cry. Not sure how you do that either. Plus you just have a way with words that can perfectly sum up things. It was an honor to share a Captaincy with you. It truly was. Gearing up to do my videos. Mine might be messy. I can't watch these without tearing up

JB without quoting all 3 videos. I watched them last night and this morning. You are truly a special person and that shines through in the videos you make. First off you somehow get to sit around while your wife works. PM me how you manage that. Second, I love the raw emotion that you show when giving your thoughts about everyone and yet you don't cry. Not sure how you do that either. Plus you just have a way with words that can perfectly sum up things. It was an honor to share a Captaincy with you. It truly was. Gearing up to do my videos. Mine might be messy. I can't watch these without tearing up

Thank you for the kind words. I think there are 6 videos though right? Team THP, Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Camera Crew, My Wife and the 1st one....Get to work buddy, you are missing my words...HA!

ok...as mentioned, i shot a bunch of videos. i tried summing everything up into 15 minutes or so like the rest of you, but i just couldn't. i had way too much to say, and it's just too much fun reliving all of this thru video. shoot...i'd still be making videos right now if my body didn't require sleep. but hey, this is the freaking Morgan Cup! so i'm gonna make as many damn videos as i need to and they are all worth watching, trust me. i just felt that each aspect of the event deserved it's own video and like i said, there was just no way i could sum it all up in one - and heck, i still probably forgot to mention a lot of things...
but anyway...these videos are as real as tnolan gets. it's me, camera and my feelings/thoughts. i encourage you to please watch them all in full and take out of it what you will....

Morgan Cup Recap #1

Morgan Cup Recap #2

a few others are still uploading, so stay tuned....

Thank you for the kind words. I think there are 6 videos though right? Team THP, Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Camera Crew, My Wife and the 1st one....Get to work buddy, you are missing my words...HA!

Haha I commented on the others! Stop ignoring my posts. I'm important now!

ok...as mentioned, i shot a bunch of videos. i tried summing everything up into 15 minutes or so like the rest of you, but i just couldn't. i had way too much to say, and it's just too much fun reliving all of this thru video. shoot...i'd still be making videos right now if my body didn't require sleep. but hey, this is the freaking Morgan Cup! so i'm gonna make as many damn videos as i need to and they are all worth watching, trust me. i just felt that each aspect of the event deserved it's own video and like i said, there was just no way i could sum it all up in one - and heck, i still probably forgot to mention a lot of things...
but anyway...these videos are as real as tnolan gets. it's me, camera and my feelings/thoughts. i encourage you to please watch them all in full and take out of it what you will....

Morgan Cup Recap #1

Morgan Cup Recap #2

a few others are still uploading, so stay tuned....

Dang it Tyno I have to get ready for work!

These videos are great! You guys did a killer job.

Dang it Tyno I have to get ready for work!

lol....it's okay ******. there's 5 more videos. settle down tonight with some popcorn and it'll be like a feature length.

lol....it's okay ******. there's 5 more videos. settle down tonight with some popcorn and it'll be like a feature length.

You know I love feature length Tyno vids!

Tyno, got the 1st one done and it was awesome. The 2nd one will get watched later today and I am looking forward to it. I have more coming myself now too.

You know I love feature length Tyno vids!

lol. i may sit down tonight and watch them as well! they're that good.

Tyno, got the 1st one done and it was awesome. The 2nd one will get watched later today and I am looking forward to it. I have more coming myself now too.

thanks JB...and the 2nd is better.
sweet man...will look forward to more from you as usual. shoot...i might just keep making videos all year for just any reason. i love it!

Just got in to the office and I'm ready to sit down and see some Tyno productions.

Tyno, it's called a balcony man. That was a funny story about 17 as we had no idea you were up there.

Loved what you had to say about showing up at the villa and the welcoming you received, nothing better than people genuinely excited to say hi and start chatting with you.

You touched on something that I failed to and that was the forum members asking questions on media day and how it felt to have a question for YOU. That was a very cool feeling, someone wants an answer from me? Huh? Very good feeling!

Last group A-hole comment was freaking hilarious dude.

Why did you have to go and get all serious at the end of the second one dude? Getting me here now....

Looking forward to more, you are great at this recap thing dude.

Back