What was your lowest 18-hole round of the Year?

OITW

Reaction score
I saw this poll on the Golf Channel and I thought it was a good one to add here (I didn't see any other thread's on it, but if there is one Mods can delete) with the year ending.

Mine was an 85 at Juniper Hills GC Riverside Course.

Shot a 1 under 71 a couple of weeks ago.

Just taaaap it in....

75 (+3) at the Clive Course at the Hideaway Golf Club in Palm Springs, CA. December 11, 2013.

I may actually have a lower round this year, but I'll just presume this one is it. It is certainly the most memorable round.

43/43 for an 86 at Dauphin Highlands in Harrisburg, PA. I plan on breaking 80 this year.

74 +2 at Mirror Lake - Lake Course. Was a new personal best.

Shot a 66 on a par 70

Low 9 was 32

KG

Just Tapping Away

72 over two 9 hole rounds (par 35).

Shot 71 early in the season. Have to say it was a relatively easy/short course, 5,500 yards, but I'll take it.

Last edited:
My lowest was a 94 this year.

Here's to improving in '14!

My lowest round was 87...looking back wedges & putting was the difference.

I had two rounds at 75 (+3) this year as I recall.

Shot a -1 under at University park while at the Gauntlet. It was such a fun round!

78 at Heron Lakes.

78 on a par 70. Couple other 79s, but after the 78, I don't think I broke 80 again :(

78 (+6) at Mountain View Golf Course in West Jordan, UT, a new PB and still holding as my PB. Pretty easy course, but everything was working that day, so I doubt it would have been much higher on a harder course. Funnily enough, it was also my first round of the season this year (2013)! Hoping for similar luck in my first 2014 round!!

78 (+6) at Blackduck Municipal Golf Course

then 97 the NEXT DAY

I shot 82 several times, I always seem to stick on 82 for some reason.

I had a 79 from the blue tees and a 79 from the white tees this year. Had a couple of 77's from the gold ("senior") tees on a couple of date nights with my wife where we played from the same tees. (She actually plays from those tees a lot instead of the forward tees and will score around 85-95 from there)

Her best this year was a 77 from the forward tees, and I didn't even get to see it! She went out and got paired up with some guys we know, so I sure heard about it! hahaha

68 at Tuskawilla CC prior to the MC

I am really hoping that our games are in this kind of shape come next July...just saying
67 (-5) with THPers late in the year at Pine Forest in Northern Ohio.

Holy cow what an experience that was. All birds. No boges.

I shot in the 70's several times and I think 76 was my best. Shot low 30's several times as well when only playing 9 holes but that is not the norm for me. Any where around 40 or 80 to low 80's is where I'm at most of the time and I'm happy with that.

I am really hoping that our games are in this kind of shape come next July...just saying

With the quality players being added to the Cup every week, it wouldn't surprise me if a handful of guys are playing under par there. That'd be awesome.

76 (+4) for me. Was even par at the turn but that back 9 is a sonnavabeetch.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Back