Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

c0ncept

SFT
Reaction score
Handicap
Life
News report of two explosions near the finish line at the Boston marathon. At least 6 hurt.

Just saw that as well.....

BH6fCgFCQAERWMB.jpg

Not just hurt Ive heard that people have lost limbs... thoughts to all those involved

Unbelievable. Thoughts going out to Boston. What a nightmare.

What a eff'd up country we live in.

Actually, the whole world is pretty f'd. Humans suck.

Watching CNN now......looks pretty bad. Smoke filled the streets. How extremely sad.

CNN shared video showing runners getting knocked down when the explosion occurred on the sidewalk near the finish line.

ujejyrum.jpg

This is horrific. Thoughts out to all the victims.

My heart is aching watching this crap. What the eff is safe anymore??? Absolutely nothing. How freaking sick.

I should add that I am assuming the worst. Really hoping that this was not intentional but a gas explosion or something like that even though there were 2 different simultaneous explosions.

Cousin's husband is a police officer was supposed to be working the finish line. No news yet. I feel sick.

Thoughts going out to the Boston area. Tbonafide, I'm sending a lot of positive energy your way. How horrific...

Cousin's husband is a police officer was supposed to be working the finish line. No news yet. I feel sick.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family man. Hope for the best

Tapa Slice

I should add that I am assuming the worst. Really hoping that this was not intentional but a gas explosion or something like that even though there were 2 different simultaneous explosions.

Im with you. The amount of hatred out there just makes you close your eyes and shudder.

I'm out on the golf course right now, all of our phones just lit up with texts.

Sent from Tapatalk

My sister in law ran in this. She's ok she said they were trying to get out but the subways are shut down. Hopefully this was not an act of violence. Either way it could have been prevented.

I have real close friends in Boston, cant get hold of them at the minute. I pray there ok and thoughts go out to those injured.

Hearing reports that 3 are confirmed dead so far. Absolutely terrible.....so heartbreaking.

Watching his on CNN. It doesn't look good with four people taken to the hospital for now.

Thoughts to everyone with family or friends out there

Due to the fact that there were multiple explosions and the statement that it looked like the explosion came from a trash can it looks like its a act of violence

Back