2013 Limited Edition THP Pukka Hats - Unstructured Version

Sorry about that. Although based on this thread and the last limited hat, I still believe one per person will sell out in less than a day.

Haha, no reason to be sorry! I like buying 2 of everything so I always have 1 as a backup/spare.

I can.......

#sharethelove

I may be mistaken but last time i heard, we all only had one head

Texas golf is hot. I sweat.

Plus....I like to help people out that miss it the first go around. Someone always misses it....

I don't need anymore hats!!! But this one...noice

I may be mistaken but last time i heard, we all only had one head

And under that head we don ourselves with a near-infinite variety of shirts. And for each of those shirts, there is a near-infinite variety of hats, and one of those hats is almost sure to look better with each of those shirts. QED.

I mean, if the NHL and Titleist ever get back together I'll wear a Titleist Bruins hat until I croak, but since that's not in the offing, next best thing is a bunch of different hats. Heck, I have identically designed hats (Cleveland's plaid hats) in at least three colors. I just like how they look.

While I'm still bent that I missed the pre-order for the structured hat, I'm definitely planning to jump on this when it becomes available. Looks good!

That is a very nice looking design. Well done!

That looks good. Not a fan of unstructured, but the design is great.

I can't miss that one....sweet!

Oh holy moly I want one of these bad boys. Time to start paying less attention at work about work and more time on THP!

The reload button will die. Gotta have one of these.

Another awesome looking hat from THP. I missed out on the last one but hopefully not on this one. #Pushes way to the front of line haha

I was lucky enough to get one of the last ones that came out, but it doesn't stop me wanting one of these, but I do have one concern......

JB, as I will be going away on holiday in a couple weeks time, can you give me a clue (and I don't mean exact dates) if these will be available before I go away at the beginning of September?

Love the look of this hat. I really hope I can get one of these. I may actually like this one more than the last one.

I can't wait for this, I've needed a new THP hat for a while now.

Any clues on when the pre sale will start JB?

I was lucky enough to get one of the last ones that came out, but it doesn't stop me wanting one of these, but I do have one concern......

JB, as I will be going away on holiday in a couple weeks time, can you give me a clue (and I don't mean exact dates) if these will be available before I go away at the beginning of September?

I honestly dont know. We will get a shipping date notice from the manufacturer and at that point start pre-orders.

I'll have to stop sleeping at night cause in Australia all the activity on the forum happens during our night / your day lol

I really like these. You can better believe I will be getting one!

That is a good looking hat !

If I was being honest, this is on the top of the list for me.

I honestly dont know. We will get a shipping date notice from the manufacturer and at that point start pre-orders.

Not the answer I was hoping to hear, but I completely understand when you are waiting for notification from the manufacturer

I will keep my fingers crossed the pre-orders start before I go so that I have a chance to grab one

What a great looking hat, I will NOT be missing out on this one.

These will be arriving at THP HQ in about 4 weeks. We will do pre-order in about 2 weeks and have a new thread on it. As with each hat we have done this year, these will be very limited.

These will be arriving at THP HQ in about 4 weeks. We will do pre-order in about 2 weeks and have a new thread on it. As with each hat we have done this year, these will be very limited.

My guess is sold out in 89 seconds

looking forward to having this in my rotation!

That's exciting. I've been trimming the herd a little bit but this one is a 100% Keeper!

Back