Love Is In The Air - 2014 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just have to hope she isn't on call that weekend. Pray really.

Or on nights.

Ugh.

Pssh, we'll pick her up in the morning if we have to. Fingers crossed though when it comes out

Mrs. Kenh is in for this too, final decisions to be made after time and place details of course.

Love the idea but I don't think it will work with my wife's crappy health. Hopefully something changes for the better and we can try attend.

Love the idea but I don't think it will work with my wife's crappy health. Hopefully something changes for the better and we can try attend.

Hope so too buddy.

Told the wife about the weekend plans per the first post and she's excited!

#TeamCookiesFTW

love the sound of this event big time

Really interested in hearing more about this one. A great chance to convince the wife that we need to get away to a THP event

I need to get the better half off of that rock I left her on. She misses out on too much!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Sounds like an awesome event that I'm sure I can get my wife interested in! Will be waiting to hear more details such as dates and location.

My wife's reaction was pretty muted. I asked what was up and she said she didn't want to get her hopes up because it sounded like so much fun.

Talked to my wife again, she is actually excited about this. I'm shocked and excited.

Being a THP wife I am very exited about this! I think it will give us a better idea of the events our husbands are going to and get to meet all these guys we always hear about! I am excited to hear more details!

Love seeing all the excitement around this amazing event

My wife starts her lessons this week. She's got a pretty badass instructor.
Is he accepting additional pupils?

Sounds like a cool event... guess I just need a date...

My wife's reaction was pretty muted. I asked what was up and she said she didn't want to get her hopes up because it sounded like so much fun.
The wife's unsolicited and out of the blue comment over dinner: "It would be kind of nice if that couples weekend thing worked out."

Is he accepting additional pupils?

Sorry, I'm all full at this time.

Don't fret though, I will send a video tutorial.

My mind is really starting to wonder where this will be. Driving is ok, cheap flights are great!

I've never felt pressure in finding a girlfriend. Leave it to THP to have me panicking about how I will find someone by event date.

We talked about this again at dinner. She asked if I knew any more details. I laughed and told her, one thing she will learn about THP, JB and GG is that they like to tease us with a little info at a time, building the anticipation.

But I assured her it's always worth waiting for.

That sounds like a cool event for couples. Now if only I had a way to get there lol.

I might be up for this. My fiance doesnt play golf very often but we did a couples tournament a few years ago and she really enjoyed it. If you did one in Ohio, I would strongly consider it.

Very cool. I love the idea of a couples event.

I may not even tell my SO about this until I know a little more. I know she will be excited about a getaway, but everything will depend on timing and location for her job and mine.

Sent this thread to my wife...and all of a sudden, she's contemplating a move to the States... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back