THP Fantasy Football - Week 7 Thread

Danny Amendola out with a concussion. Dude just cannot stay healthy. What a shame.

Sucks I got "ripped off" when I traded him last week

Danny Amendola out with a concussion. Dude just cannot stay healthy. What a shame.

I'm pretty sure he didn't know what planet he was on Sunday. He was acting like that guy at a party who is drunk who wants to fight everyone. "No, No Danny, we're walking this way."

I am 2-0 since I "gave up" with my trade. My team just needed a kick in the butt

Picked up a couple Lions'. Kris Durham and Burleson. Thought it would be a good time to grab Burleson and have him stashed away for a playoff push.

Two waiver wire grabs I'm happy with from a chance and depth perspective in Randle for the cowboys and Cumberland from the Jets, didn't think I'd get both.

Two waiver wire grabs I'm happy with from a chance and depth perspective in Randle for the cowboys and Cumberland from the Jets, didn't think I'd get both.

Yeah you snagged Cumberland from me, you dirty Rabbit.

Yeah you snagged Cumberland from me, you dirty Rabbit.

Hahaha, I thought I'd get Randle, not Cumberland though, yay for Winslow effing up AGAIN!

Hahaha, I thought I'd get Randle, not Cumberland though, yay for Winslow effing up AGAIN!

My fault for not changing the order I put my claims in. I guess I got my stupid kicker before a TE that I actually needed.

You beat me by ONE for Randle. I was so upset this morning when I saw that hahaha

I'm honestly considering starting Tannehill over Brady right now. What the hell Tom?

for those in league 3, i published the power rankings for the week and emailed them to everyone. pretty cool feature

for those in league 3, i published the power rankings for the week and emailed them to everyone. pretty cool feature

Idk what that is but I went and looked at some stuff I never mess with on the app...

There is a "scoring correction" tab that I've never seen before. There was a scoring correction that came in on a Friday of week #1 that cost me a win yet that tab shows only players that have never been on my team. How can I be sure I didn't get royally screwed (aside from the waiver wire fiasco that next week)?

I ended up with Carson Palmer, awesome haha

Saw that, the comments are pretty hilarious.

I ended up with Carson Palmer, awesome haha

To go along with your other 2 QBs? Nice block move though. It really was smart.

To go along with your other 2 QBs? Nice block move though. It really was smart.

He wasn't my first priority, I was hoping for Randle, but thought it was a cruel backup plan.

Idk what that is but I went and looked at some stuff I never mess with on the app...

There is a "scoring correction" tab that I've never seen before. There was a scoring correction that came in on a Friday of week #1 that cost me a win yet that tab shows only players that have never been on my team. How can I be sure I didn't get royally screwed (aside from the waiver wire fiasco that next week)?

not sure what your trying to say, but the only times scores have been changed is when espn does it as a result of stat correction

Back