The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have to pick a color, but when it's built in approx 2 weeks I will post pics.

Selling it. 15k and it could be yours =D

Full of tools? As long as they have your initials engraved on them, I'll pay double.

So my sons bed time is 8:30. It is now 11:15 and he is still wide awake and made me miss the gym. I love him to death but this sucks.

So my sons bed time is 8:30. It is now 11:15 and he is still wide awake and made me miss the gym. I love him to death but this sucks.

Time for a nipper of brandy. Btw my son just woke up to

I may never get home from work tonight!
Left @ 5:10 this morning, have at least an hour left here, then an hour and 20 minute drive home.
Haven't eaten today, hungry, tired, grumpy....

HAVE to leave house no later than 6 am for tomorrow's jobs!

Yeah me!

#5hrenergyandexpresso

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Left @ 5:10 this morning, have at least an hour left here, then an hour and 20 minute drive home.

Yeah me!

#5hrenergyandexpresso

Just call me...Barb

Ouch! Hope things calm down for you soon.

(Sent from one office to another :alien:)

Yeah me!

#5hrenergyandexpresso

Just call me...Barb

Ouch!!!

I'll buy your first sunday Barb

Ouch!!!

I'll buy your first sunday Barb

If I'm alive that long!
I need this weekend BADLY!

I'm the dummy, I committed myself, nothing to do but see it through. No matter how tough it is.
I'm helping a coworker with his work while he is going through a tough time, it's the right, compassionate thing to do, but it's wearing on me badly!!!

I've been going pretty hard since Aug 1 really, with a "break" in going to Vegas for the championship.

I really think after this week is over, taking 2-3 weeks off, and doing something nice for myself, and my family.

Just call me...Barb

If I'm alive that long!
I need this weekend BADLY!

I'm the dummy, I committed myself, nothing to do but see it through. No matter how tough it is.
I'm helping a coworker with his work while he is going through a tough time, it's the right, compassionate thing to do, but it's wearing on me badly!!!

I've been going pretty hard since Aug 1 really, with a "break" in going to Vegas for the championship.

I really think after this week is over, taking 2-3 weeks off, and doing something nice for myself, and my family.

Just call me...Barb

I remember the thread that you started about helping out your co-worker.

I like the bolded part CJ

Wow, what a day this is starting out to be.
Did not sleep for a minute last night. At the airport at 4:45 for a 6:50am flight to Houston, in which I will have 25 minutes to get from that plane to another for the next flight to San Diego.

Because the Tampa airport is an hour away from our house and Sarasota airport (which is 5 minutes) did not have any flights for me, I stayed at a hotel last night. It was the Crowne Plaza in Tampa (on points, yay free). I had to change rooms 3 times. First one AC whistled loud and I knew it was going to be a problem. Second one the TV did not work. Last one I thought was set and then the AC broke and would not turn on at around 11pm.

So I gather all of my stuff and move to another one. At that point I was wide awake of course, thinking about everything that will go on today. Going over info in my head and missing my wife and puppies. It sounds cheesy, but its true.

Now I am at the airport and just exhausted.

Did not sleep for a minute last night. At the airport at 4:45 for a 6:50am flight to Houston, in which I will have 25 minutes to get from that plane to another for the next flight to San Diego.

Because the Tampa airport is an hour away from our house and Sarasota airport (which is 5 minutes) did not have any flights for me, I stayed at a hotel last night. It was the Crowne Plaza in Tampa (on points, yay free). I had to change rooms 3 times. First one AC whistled loud and I knew it was going to be a problem. Second one the TV did not work. Last one I thought was set and then the AC broke and would not turn on at around 11pm.

So I gather all of my stuff and move to another one. At that point I was wide awake of course, thinking about everything that will go on today. Going over info in my head and missing my wife and puppies. It sounds cheesy, but its true.

Brutal. Safe travels and hopefully you can sleep a little on the planes.

Which airport are you flying through in Houston, Bush or Hobby? If it's Bush, I hope you don't have to switch terminals. You could always tell the flight attendants on your first flight to let the crew on your second flight know that you have a tight connection as well.

Why do you have to sit for an hour and listen to somebody talking about something that has absolutely no relevance, and never will have, to your job? That is what I have to look forward to this afternoon, when I have got too much work to do and could do without having to take an hour away from my desk

Why do you have to sit for an hour and listen to somebody talking about something that has absolutely no relevance, and never will have, to your job? That is what I have to look forward to this afternoon, when I have got too much work to do and could do without having to take an hour away from my desk

Mind elaborating? I only ask because my wife is a leadership trainer, and I feel that a lot of people have this kind of approach to their day when they have to attend one of her classes. But 99% of the time they come out having had a great day or two (or week sometimes)

Mind elaborating? I only ask because my wife is a leadership trainer, and I feel that a lot of people have this kind of approach to their day when they have to attend one of her classes. But 99% of the time they come out having had a great day or two (or week sometimes)

Not at all, I may end up feeling different after this afternoon, and it may just be down to the low morale in our team at the moment, but I will post back later once we have had the talk and what it involved

Rediculous weather coming, upper thirties on Saturday morning. I actually have to go buy a damn jacket!

That's a brutal start to the trip JB!

I always have a tough time sleeping the first night away from the house but having to change rooms 3 times is ridiculous. Hopefully today will turn out better for you than last night, JB.

Yikes. Hopefully they at least gave you some points back or something for your troubles? Any chance you can nap on either of your flights today?

That sucks dude, the missing the wife and pups would be the worst part for me.

The fact that I am going to be in training all day and will be w/o THP for approximately 8 hours. Withdrawals...

Damn Josh, terrible night. Hope the day gets better!

The fact that I am going to be in training all day and will be w/o THP for approximately 8 hours. Withdrawals...

I hear that. Day 2 (and final) for me today but still sneaking into THP when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back