Rhi-Peating Swings - Callaway Blog

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I got two shout-outs!!!! Suh-weeeeeeet!!! She was SO much fun to play with! Genuine excitement when she parred TWO holes, dancing on the tee after great tee shots- which was almost EVERY tee shot she hit! She was great fun and made all of us feel important and welcome.

Great Blog and props to those that played with her & made her feel so comfortable

That was an enjoyable read, Rhiona seems like a really cool gal!

Highlight was the #BOOM from the back tees on a par 3. Awesome stuff for someone that doesn't play much and was extremely nervous going into the event.

What a awesome shout out to the #Granddaddy crew; fun read.

So cool for another shout out from the #ZooCrew! Still speaks to how awesome #TheGrandaddy was that even members of a top golf company had that much fun.

That was a fun read, Seth the Wine guru. It sounds like everyone was comfortable aside from the early hole jitters and she sounds like a cool person to golf with. I enjoyed that.

That was an enjoyable read, Rhiona seems like a really cool gal!

Highlight was the #BOOM from the back tees on a par 3. Awesome stuff for someone that doesn't play much and was extremely nervous going into the event.

It was a great shot. Probably the most excited I saw her all weekend

#MVRhi is pure awesomeness.

The blog post just confirms it -- again.

What an awesome sincere article.

I'm glad she had a blast and her desire to play more has been sparked. It was great to see a woman out there with the guys. It's good that she felt as comfortable as I always have with THPers. I really enjoyed her blog and following her in the Grandaddy.

Great stuff there...thank for sharing JB

I really enjoyed the read. So cool of her to do a little shout out to all of us at the Grandaddy. I really did have a ton of fun with those guys and as the blog says, they had a pretty good time with us as well.

Still upset captain didn't get me in a group with Rhiona, she was a joy to talk to and can only imagine the hilarity that ensued on the course.

What an awesome read.

Awesome blog and great perspective! I also like the ICYMI vids she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a great read! Meeting Rhiona, and playing golf with her during the grandaddy was a complete blast! I was on the receiving end of the brutal beating from her and Jason, and it mattered cause it was points my team didn't get. But at the end of the day it was just so awesome to share that day with her. Full of life and love to enjoy a good laugh and a dance step or two. She's the "fun architect" for the Zoo crew, but I'm sure she brings a hell of a lot more than that to the table.

I hope Rhi makes it to Orlando for #theking! There's more THPers to meet! She'll be an absolute blast to have as a teammate! Hope she's with Harry!

What a great attitude and approach she has, it appears she covered her nerves very well, probably no doubt due to her great THP playing partners..nice job fellas.

Rhiona..I'd tee it with you anytime, having fun is what it is all about at our level.

Such an incredible read, you can tell the impact the event had on both sides! So cool to hear stories from all angles.

That was a great read. Its great that she felt at ease quite quickly after meeting you guys. Also love the #BOOM's haha

Rhi-Peating Swings - Callaway Blog

That was an awesome read. I saw this hit her blog earlier this week. Sounds like a solid member of the ZooCrew! Amazing how THP is being recognized throughout the media. Goes to show what JB and GG put together with hard work and passion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pretty cool, definitely worth the read

Truly enjoyed reading that blog! Gave good insight to #Grandaddy and what every other event would be like

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The nervousness she talks about always goes away but you remember the round for ever. I can't wait to make it to some events this year.

Back