#THPMC and #journeytobetter - Video Thread

Good stuff WardF.

Tim and Ward, great job guys. I have really enjoyed watching these videos.

Great Video Ward!!! Had some nice shots and putts in there, keep it up man...

Ward that was very well done man.

That was awesome. Great message Ward. Love that product placement too. Man, these have all turned out so good.

Great video WardF. Man you guys are bringing it for Cleveland/Srixon!!!

These videos are pure motivation. Even for those not participating in the MC, watching these videos the message can translate to any area of our lives, not just golf. Thanks for sharing these with us and I hope each one of you reaches your full potential come July.

Nice work WardF

Love it WCBM! Glad that the snow range shot came back to life, still think that was hilarious. Also you made my day by having that pic of you in the flat brim hat.

I promised you haha. It was a little late but it got on here.

WardF! Great video man! Also, some spectacular shots on film!

Well done WardF, and nice chip!

That was awesome WardF and WCBM!! Just so good! Love watching 'em. I'm trying to get mine done today!

That was awesome WardF and WCBM!! Just so good! Love watching 'em. I'm trying to get mine done today!

Thanks bud. We are all holding out collective breaths for the vine master haha

Well done WardF.

WCBM & Ward! Great films guys!

Awesome job Ward!

Here is mine!
[video=youtube_share;RO-gmd17_TI]http://youtu.be/RO-gmd17_TI[/video]
Great job on the video, some great shots caught on camera for sure!

Awesome stuff WCBM and Ward!

Just watched both videos posted in the last day, nice job WCBM and Ward! I can tell the words actually mean something to each of you...and that's what counts.

Great job on your journey to better thus far.

Ok, here we go. Had fun filming my #JourneyToBetter and making the idea a reality.

Wow big time, that was awesome...well done dude

Natedogg, that was awesome!

Team #CGSrixon is showing what the path the the MC is all about. Love it. All these are in the first post now as well for people just openining the thread and for going back to watch again.

Man that was sweet Nate. I really enjoyed that.

Great work nate!

Back