Custom Lamkin UTx For 2015 THP Legacy

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These look outstanding especially in the sunlight. Custom THP Green grips for each participant and they will be put on the clubs by the tour dept. Each participant receives a brand new bag full of 14 new clubs that they chose and each will have these custom Lamkin UTx's on them.

To read more about #THPLegacy, click here.

THP-UTx-IG-L.jpg

THP-UTx-Twitter-L.jpg

Thats freaking awesome those are sweet!!

Awesome. I am stealing a club from someone just so I can have one of those grips. Haha

Those are exactly what I have (and several other to be fair) been asking from Lamkin for over a year now. Very jealous of you Legacy participants once more. That is so special.

Nice!!!!! Super jealous!

Dang those are gonna look great

Those look fantastic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just absolutely perfect. The UTx is ideal for Myrtle.

Wow, these look great! Way to go, Lamkin!

Now that is first class!! I love those grips!

Thought I loved my all red UTx grips but these bring UTx to an entirely new level!

Just sick looking grips. I would love to have a set of those! Very, very jealous.

Hell yes! I love it.

Best grips out there for one hell of a special event and done up custom style? Incredible.

Really excited for these. They look awesome. Will be my first go with the utx so interested to see how my hands hold up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Those would match my green bag and putter cover perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those grips look freakin cool. Pretty jealous of anyone who has those on their clubs!

Very cool can't wait to see them on some Bridgestone clubs!

Those are great! Can't wait to see them on some sweet new sticks

Well that's bad ass. Enjoy it you guys, great grips and representing THP every day you play these clubs is awesome.

No better grip choice for the conditions down in SC and that green is fantastic. Enjoy these guys!

Nice!!! THP green just oozes golf. I just got the UTx grips on my current irons. Loving the grip. Cannot wait to see these on the bad ass Bridgestone clubs in a few weeks!

I can think of no better color combo than that! If they happen to run a few sets extra, I'm sure they'd sell like hot cakes too!

Back