Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

Does Mark have to give his....I mean Mary give her opinion on everything?

You and Deano are killing me with this LOL.

Jimmy, you still alive buddy? Haha. I could see you having a little cardiac arrest after tonight's episode.

Still rooting on Kristi but have another girl I like now. Hoping Kylee can do well as well.

:( I knew as soon as she was picked she was going home. I did notice a GIANT rock on her finger too. Double whammy.

Double Whammy is correct. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tried to watch this one last night, didnt quite make it through but woke up seeing the very end so may not even rewind

Too bad about Lauren's exit. But, I got the impression that she's never been a pressure situation, at least related to athletic competition, since high school golf. I don't know what, if any, local tournaments, or money games she plays in. She's a local girl. Went to TCU. But, she did not play golf there. The club she is a member of, is old money. I seriously doubt that she was involved in any money games that put a dent in her checking account. Probably just played in the club events, which are with golfers she is already friends/familiar with.

Anyone else noticed what color Hulk was wearing last ep? :p Every time she talks, I start repeating whatever he said in Hulk voice and adding "puny human" to the end. On the other hand, her weak driving isn't very Hulk-like... maybe he's not angry enough?

Anyone else noticed what color Hulk was wearing last ep? :p Every time she talks, I start repeating whatever he said in Hulk voice and adding "puny human" to the end. On the other hand, her weak driving isn't very Hulk-like... maybe he's not angry enough?

You wont like him her when she he is angry haha

I was sad to see Lauren go. Just for viewing purposes.

Hey it's Monday and another episode of BBF! And for you "hulk" fans I wonder what she'll be up to this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing she's going to try to intimidate the girls with her deep voice and by wearing shirts a size too small. Then Sadena will outdrive all of them.

I wouldn't want to upset her. She'll give you a German suplex

I think if the Hoosier gets eliminated I may root for Mary just because of everyone making fun of her.

Flop Wall tonight!!!

Absolutely drilled the very first shot lol

I should be far enough in to start watching now so I can skip the commercials. See ya in a few!!

Ouch.mega chunk!!

There is some serious lack of confidence with some of these players.

I also think Rene Skidmore could stand to stop wearing a hat that makes her look so elderly.

Rene Chunkmore you mean

Mark I mean Mary choosing to go 1st boggled my mind. Also her not taking Sadena 1st as well.

Mark I mean Mary choosing to go 1st boggled my mind. Also her not taking Sadena 1st as well.

Bout time for me to tune in and watch my boy mark beat down some princesses.

I thought the not choosing Sadena was the right move. You might not win the immunity, but at least then if Sadena's team won you wouldn't have to play her....

But then again, there probably isn't a good chance of Sadena ending up in the bottom, or being chosen to be in the elimination.

Did Rene just hit a hybrid from 140 yds to like 5 feet?

Altitudes? LOL

Back