The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read that Apple has $76 BILLION in cash reserves while the US Treasury has...$74 billion. wtf.

Just got a phone call from the PO that "The Golf Club Guy" (me) has another golf club shaped box. Love small towns lol

Just got a phone call from the PO that "The Golf Club Guy" (me) has another golf club shaped box. Love small towns lol

haha now thats funny. Youve been named by the PO lol, I wonder if the UPS guy has done that for me?

haha now thats funny. Youve been named by the PO lol, I wonder if the UPS guy has done that for me?

Haha, my UPS guy just glares at me, I think he hates coming out in the boonies all the time LOL

HEY NOW! I'm not denying that one bit lol

haha
My aunt used to be a huge EBAY addict. about a month after she quit I was helping her clean out her garage when the UPS guy showed up. He just wanted to make sure my sweet old aunt was still alive and ok.

haha
My aunt used to be a huge EBAY addict. about a month after she quit I was helping her clean out her garage when the UPS guy showed up. He just wanted to make sure my sweet old aunt was still alive and ok.

Haha, that sounds like my old UPS lady before we moved last year, she asks my mom how my wife and I are every time she see's her.

That is intense.. looks like Apple will be running the world soon. Or the US will be trying to get loans from apple.

These Cylons just can't get along.

Kevin

These Cylons just can't get along.

Kevin

Probably due to self loathing because of a ridiculous name.

Oh chunks ahoy, you make everything better. Except for that name. Do people drive around them at high speeds?

everyone better start learning chinese lol
1 trillion in debt and they might repo the country

We're good, but you guys might be screwed, if they don't stop this dick measuring contest.

hopefully the food will be cheaper... chinese food is expensive nowadays lol

Bah, we could just blow up all the Walmarts. Walmart keeps them in business buying their crap.

Kevin

I haven't roller skated in quite a few years.

Kevin

I bet you would look like the bear at the circus!

Do you think people would throw me treats? But not marshmallows. I don't like marshmallows.

Kevin

Do you think people would throw me treats? But not marshmallows. I don't like marshmallows.

Kevin

I think you would be so good, people would throw white clubs at you!

When I was kid, you could buy bags of marshmallows at the zoo, and throw them to the bears. You could also buy peanuts to throw to the monkeys and elephants.

They don't allow that anymore. Apparently it's not "healthy" for the animals. Nothing is fun anymore.

Kevin

When I was kid, you could buy bags of marshmallows at the zoo, and throw them to the bears. You could also buy peanuts to throw to the monkeys and elephants.

They don't allow that anymore. Apparently it's not "healthy" for the animals. Nothing is fun anymore.

Kevin

Thats true, if you want you can fly up here and we can go and try and feed some marshmellows to the wild Grizzley bears. Sometimes they wont eat you if you're nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back