Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I mean I know some Ohioans jumped ship to be on the winning side, but there was an agreement that Shootout II would be in Michigan because of that. Maybe that could be honored here? :)
There was no "jumping ship" my brother from across the state line. We all just wanted to play.

If chosen I would love to be on the OHIO team

Those are useless in the summer, when this event is taking place

Ah true, I missed that. My bad I'll just shut up and watch

Well that's no fun. Come on now don't get mad when the smack talk goes both ways. It's all in good fun buddy

Don't shut up. I thought the shovel was to dig you out of all the crap these guys will be spewing.

Don't shut up. I thought the shovel was to dig you out of all the crap these guys will be spewing.

Chest waders and hold the watch hand high. It will be deep

Chest waders and hold the watch hand high. It will be deep

I'm from Texas.....we have lots of bullsh!t. Always have waders on hand! :angel:

Funny I thought the shovel was to help Ohio to get out the of the hole they are digging. Judging by what I've read there is no rivalry, Ohio has already won.

Funny I thought the shovel was to help Ohio to get out the of the hole they are digging. Judging by what I've read there is no rivalry, Ohio has already won.

Ohio is clearly the favorite...

I gotta move back home incase team Michigan needs a short hitting fairway splitter who can't putt. On a side note I thought Texas was in this thing already; didn't their Governor tweet out his congrats?

So is this going to be MikeDean & Canadan vs Michigan?

I sure would want some Michigan Slice and tpluff on my team though! Who else am I missing?!

JDtox is up that way and is a good player. Michigan might surprise if they can find eight guys. :angel:

I would move to OH just to beat Michigan. Anything to beat Michigan...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would move to Michigan just to beat Ohio.
Since Tyler is my adopted son maybe I can claim MI residence for this

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Tpluff, JDtox,Rbarthle,Stribs, Musicmaster, Hacker, Prubey, Jspangs and we had a flurry of new signups to THP from the Detroit area a while ago.

Ive played with a good amount of THPers from both states and Im placing my bet on OH......sorry MI
Is the betting window open?

Lets just say THP searched userbase and there are literally hundreds of THPers in each state bordering on thousands.

Tpluff, JDtox,Rbarthle,Stribs, Musicmaster, Hacker, Prubey, Jspangs and we had a flurry of new signups to THP from the Detroit area a while ago.

I have a feeling that AC memberships blow up here shortly and BOTH states have some TOUGH decisions on their hands. And that's an animal loving fantabulous thing.

Is the betting window open?

Sure why not but I'm guessing there might be a bets page started after teams and final details are announced.

Just support the event brother!
We will accept your apology when the dust settles.

haha, I'll be cheering both teams on and hope it comes down to the wire. That doesn't mean I won't be placing a bet before it.

Will this be going down in the Big House or Horseshoe? This is, without a doubt, going to be loads of fun!

So is this going to be MikeDean & Canadan vs Michigan?

I sure would want some Michigan Slice and tpluff on my team though! Who else am I missing?!

Ouch man.

Back