Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Today's the day that one of us gets called up to the #BasementDwellers...ready for this life-changing announcement!

Can't believe the first announcement is already here. Best of luck everyone, so many great entries it could be anyone.

Any of the other MCer's see they had a PM from Morgan and had their hearts jump until they realized it wasnt about the Grandaddy? Just me? Okay heh

Someone's day is about to seriously improve. Good luck to all!

Any of the other MCer's see they had a PM from Morgan and had their hearts jump until they realized it wasnt about the Grandaddy? Just me? Okay heh

I'm having similar feelings every time my phone lets me know this thread is updated.

Just looking for a time right now so I can schedule my day.... Lol

Good luck guys! Some one is going to have a great Monday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be on the golf course with new member Jerkies today. Good luck all and I'm looking forward to seeing who the first member of the winning team will be ! :bomb:

I'll be on the golf course with new member Jerkies today. Good luck all and I'm looking forward to seeing who the first member of the winning team will be ! :bomb:

And he was worried....

I'm now POSITIVE you two will have a great time!

Mondays are always awesome with THP and one THPer's life is going to change dramatically today. Can't wait to see who is joining Captain Cookie!!

1 PM doesn't get me going. When my phone blows up then I'll freak a little (a lot!)

Never guessed that I'd one day look forward to moving into Mom's basement, but YES PLEASE! Headed to a range with the best short game area this morning. Look forward to seeing Cookie's army double today. So many deserving entries!!!

1 PM doesn't get me going. When my phone blows up then I'll freak a little (a lot!)

Guess I have nothing to worry about then, I don't think anyone has my phone #. :banghead:

So excited to see who is lucky contestant #1!!!!

Good luck everyone, getting picked would be a mind blowing experience.

Okay boys and girls this one is tough. To give you an idea of the process, there are a handful of judges helping us decide to rather than send them the thread, we wrote down all the nicknames and sent that over, this way nobody sees who created them. GolferGal and myself did it the same way.

My vote is in. Waiting on 2 others and then we will tally up the votes. In the event of a tie, we will give GG the tie breaker. This was VERY VERY VERY tough. There were litterally hundreds of great names. Some made laugh out loud, some made me think "this guy is creative" and others were just well thought out.

Great stuff everybody and the winner will be announced at some point today.

Did anyone's heart just skip a beat?

I know mine did!

My heart stopped when I saw JB posted...

Can't wait no doubt every contest for this will be full of great entries for an event of a lifetime!

I had a notification on my phone from THP. I was almost afraid to check. I was like "no way." But, someone just quoted a post. Guess I'll check back here a few hundred times today. Someone is going to have a really great day!

~Rock

Gonna be an exciting Monday around here later today. One of the few times that can be said about a Monday at that

If anyone's heart stopped for a second, it should be Finley's. Because either way, the #basementdwellers are gonna get one hell of a team member. Good luck everyone!

Fingers, toes, and eyes all crossed!

Can't think of a better way to wrap up an awesome 2014 than with the #TheGrandaddy!

Don't underestimate how bad us #DreamTeam guys want to back.

We are hungry. We want revenge.

I am even more anxious to get selected for #thedos than I was for the original #grandaddy

Clock.jpg
Clock.jpg
Clock.jpg
Clock.jpg
Clock.jpg
Clock.jpg
Clock.jpg
Clock.jpg
Clock.jpg
Clock.jpg

Back