What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal best today -4 67. Only had 24 putts.My putting stats are a bit skewed because while I only hit 10 GIR, most of my misses were right off the fringe. Still, it was the best putting round I've had all year. Greens were fast and in absolute perfect shape. 5 birdies, one bogey.
Holy round of golf!!! Nice!

39/43 for 82. 1 blowup hole ruined the round. 1 birdie, 9 pars, 7 bogies, 1 Quad. ESC'd to an 80. Should have been lower. Had 6 good birdie looks and only made one of them.

sounds familiar. I shot an 82 with 20 putts on the front nine. had a triple and double bogey mixed in. I also had sufficient birdie looks and couldn't capitalize. Couldn't find a fairway on the front and couldn't find a GIR on the back. If the greens are normally an 11 they were a 7 today...just hard to adjust.

43-45 88 played with my Brother and some long time friends, cold as heck in Chicagoland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45/49 on my home course today. overall, couldn't get off the tee worth a damn. flubbed irons, and putting was at 60%. ..just "off" all the way around. oh well. the weather was cool. fall is on the way. I like that., and the entire 4-some played pretty terrible...we had a great time though....lots of laughs.

Played the Forest Course at my home club Kingwood CC today with THPer Diabolo and another friend of ours. 39/39 for a 78. Somewhat disappointing only 1 birdie despite 12 greens in regulation just couldn't get the putts to drop except for one birdie on 14 and then bogeyed 3 of the final 4 saving par on 18.

36 - 38 - 74. Much better ball striking today than yesterday. 2 birdies, 6 bogeys.

For my game, it's been feast or famine lately. Some really strong golf with shades of something unremarkable in the middle.

Friday's round went well. Shot a 73 and hit a lot of really strong shots, with a couple of terrible ones filtered into it. Saturday's round included trying to game a putter I wasn't familiar with and some more very mediocre shots. I believe the final tally was 77 or 78.

Then today, I started out hilarious. Double, par, par, double, bogey. I didn't know up from down or what was going to happen from there. I ended up finishing with a 74, which speaks volumes for my ability to get back into a round (something I've always struggled with).

Time to get back to the range. My contact is nowhere near where I want it to be.

Nice comeback there Dan!

Yesterday I played solid golf for 16 holes. Played those 16 at +4 or +5. The other 2 holes? +7. Ouch. Still had a fun day and putted well and started to see my game become much more consistent. Hopefully I can bring a solid game to Florida In a few weeks.

Basic 77. Not sh*tty, not spectacular. Good...and had a lot of fun!

Screen_shot_2014_09_14_at_23_19_16.png

43/40 for 83. A bogey filled mess for the most part. Too many poor shots. 2 birdies, 5 pars, 9 bogies, 2 doubles. Poor approach shots with only 5 GIR. 33 putts with three 3-putts.

41/39 for 80 yesterday at Greystone in Washington, MI. Not too bad for playing it for the first time and not knowing where to hit it. Oh, and by the way...it was about 48 degrees out with on and off rain showers. Not your typical day for playing golf but I hate bailing on something that has been on the books for weeks. We played from the tips too which wasn't too fun given the conditions and cart path only, too...which was just over 6,900 yards.

image-20110108120033.jpg

Even Par 72 today. Was -2 through 4 and then a double halted my progress. Overall hit the ball pretty good 13-18 greens and 12/14 fairways. 29 putts. Feel like I'm so close to shooting some special scores again as I'm getting really comfy with the TM Bag

Even Par 72 today. Was -2 through 4 and then a double halted my progress. Overall hit the ball pretty good 13-18 greens and 12/14 fairways. 29 putts. Feel like I'm so close to shooting some special scores again as I'm getting really comfy with the TM Bag

Nice round my friend!

Shot a weird 90. Hit the ball like utter horse crap on the front, hitting weak slices with every club. I didn't get my first par until the 9th, ending up with a 47. I played pretty decent on the back, but a terrible triple hurt a bit. Missed a par put on 18 to end up with a 43.

86 today on a soggy course. Nothing really exciting had 1 birdie and was burning edges all day long

85 today, 1 shot better than my 86 Saturday. It appears my "tale of 2 nines" has started again.

+3 75. Was -3 through 6 but lost my mojo. First time playing a tough course and the back was tough and I was a bit thrown off by the setup on a few. Hit it pretty well though.

Shot a weird 90. Hit the ball like utter horse crap on the front, hitting weak slices with every club. I didn't get my first par until the 9th, ending up with a 47. I played pretty decent on the back, but a terrible triple hurt a bit. Missed a par put on 18 to end up with a 43.

your 90 was better than mine. I think I started +1 through 4 with 2 missed birdie putts then slowly started to slip into my former bogey golfer self... stupid, stupid, beautiful game. Thanks for the company, hope to do it again soon

your 90 was better than mine. I think I started +1 through 4 with 2 missed birdie putts then slowly started to slip into my former bogey golfer self... stupid, stupid, beautiful game. Thanks for the company, hope to do it again soon

I think yours involved less 4 letter words.

Shot 84 today. Started off slow and game finally came around. Had another Eagle this round which gives me a Eagle in 2 straight rounds. Just need to shave few strokes here and there. Can't wait for Tuesday

Shot a 43-39 for a solid 82. Scrambled very well on the back and hit some great putts. Just need to end stronger. Last three holes were played at +2.

Played 9 holes with my 5 yr old son today. I shot a 40 and he shot a 64 teed up 100yds out on par 4s and 5s. 50 yds out on par 3s. This was the first time we took score and it was funny to watch him recount his strokes. He did a good job of getting on the green in 3 shots but the feel for the putter is not there yet. His favorite shots were the PW over the greenside bunker. Best two hours of my weekend right there.

Played with my wife and daughter at the local par 3 junior course. Shot about 6 over I think, mainly due to a complete lack of focus on the one hole where OB is a serious possibility and thereby promptly hooking it OB. Still played some solid golf though. Really happy with where my game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back