Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought I would say that this thread is the first on THP with

finews0031_240x180.jpg

Woo hoo.:alien2: But shouldn't that be in the milestone thread??? :confused2:

Wow, that is cool.

I was going to say that annoying as clients are, if it weren't for them, we'd all have to go get real jobs.

When I worked for the feds, we didn't have real clients (even though we pretended we did and kept talking about stakeholders). Instead, we had endless meetings. I finally got a coffee mug that read, "Meetings: the practical alternative to work" Frankly, I'd rather have clients.

And Smallie, I guess this means we b*tch more than we play golf?

Woo hoo.:alien2: But shouldn't that be in the milestone thread??? :confused2:

Naaaah. That's for people milestones, unless JB, GG or Hacker want to put it there!

The Dinner thread is only about 50 behind and is about a month newer than this one.

Naaaah. That's for people milestones, unless JB, GG or Hacker want to put it there!

The Dinner thread is only about 50 behind and is about a month newer than this one.

And who started both of them? Hmmm??? :angel:

Why am I not surprised about the identity of the person responsible for a "rant" thread? And why am I not surprised its the longest thread of them all?

Rant: Golf Digest magazine keeps informing me that my annual subscription is soon due to expire, and I better sign up soon, and look at the deal I can get!, etc., etc. My subscription expires in August. They've been sending these reminders since December. What the heck?

My rant:Cold freekin' weather
C'mon spring get here I'm tired of cold

Rant: Golf Digest magazine keeps informing me that my annual subscription is soon due to expire, and I better sign up soon, and look at the deal I can get!, etc., etc. My subscription expires in August. They've been sending these reminders since December. What the heck?

They got me like that for years then I realized I had 4 years left......

I hate when the same person asks how to navigate the menus on the copy machine over and over and over! It's not like he asks once a year and can't remember because it's been so long; it's like every week or two!

My rant:

SOMEONE ATE ALL THE DAMN CHEEZ WIZ!

Edit: Rant Over, my mom went out shopping. YES!

Cheez Whiz isn't even an actual food.

I don't even know what it is, but it is amazing.

I think it was originally designed as an industrial adhesive.

I hate it when live scoring isn't available for a college golf event. :sad:

That's not what we call whiz!

Your wrong Claire. I believe its even part of the U.S.D.A.'s food pyramid.

Only if it is used to hold the individual bricks together.

Your wrong Claire. I believe its even part of the U.S.D.A.'s food pyramid.

And it's great on flour totillas that were are warmed on the stoves open flame.Great combo for the munchies.

I bought a can of the blue cheese one when I went camping years ago. It was the most vile thing I had ever eaten. The regular cheddar is pretty good though.

Ewww blue cheese cheeze whiz. I know everyone makes fun of me for my cheese issue, and I actually don't mind cheeze whiz, and I like blue cheese but the two combined just sounds wrong!

All I know it's processed cheese food product that is whizzed. Whizzed being whipped into a creamy substance.

Fixed it for ya.

Kinda like Velveeta had ads running about how it melts better in the microwave than does real cheddar cheese. Apparently, they thought that was a selling point.

If it's gonna be cheese, it has to be good. Stilton, say, with a vintage port.

They shouldn't even be allowed to call it that. More like "processed cheese-looking food product."

Okay, so processed cheese food product was either Velveeta or just American single slices. I don't think I've ever held a can of cheeze whiz to look at the description that closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back