PhillyV is one awesome THPER!

v.man

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
W.I.P.
Big thanks goes out to PhillyV for yet another act of kindness to a fellow THPer. Awhile ago, I ranted one day that I had lost my prized THP Ball Marker/Divot Tool on the course. Phil responded that he had one he could send me. I offered to buy it, but of course he would have nothing of that. Sure enough, I received the below and it was even in much better shape than the one I lost. ( I had used that thing almost every day since I bought from the THP store). What's really remarkable is how often Phil does this kind of thing. If you do an advanced search on his screen name (titles only), you'll find that of the dozen or so posts that come back, most are acts just like this. There are probably even more examples in the "Random Acts of Kindness" thread. Thanks again, brother. I hope I can return the favor sometime. At the very least, if we get to a THP event together, drinks are on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No suprisechete, Phil is a good dude. Well done

That is awesome!! Tho I dont know whether to be more impressed by the kindness or by the length of your pinky nail??

Love me some PhillyV, dude just gets it and I'm not surprised at all. Hang onto that thing Ken!

Yea this makes sense....good dude for sure!

That is awesome!! Tho I dont know whether to be more impressed by the kindness or by the length of your pinky nail??

Yeah, I noticed that too. LOL It'll be trimmed before my next round, otherwise, I'll have a hole in my glove.

Good stuff guys! I am still using this tool also one of my favorite THP items.

Classy move Phil!!

I like Phil much better than I like his sports teams. Happy to have met him. Not surprised here.

Great job PhillyV

Phil is a great guy there's no question about it.

Last edited:
Glad you got it. Enjoy it!

I always really enjoy hearing about the great people on this board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool of Phil

Well done!

If it were anyone else their head would be quite big right now. But philly, loves spreading the wealth.

good on you bud

Good stuff right here, well done Phil.

Good deal Philly! That's my favorite thing I've ever bought from THP. Haven't played a round without it since I got mine.

PhillyV, a true gentleman

Good one Phil, well done.

Good stuff!

Phil is the man. Class act.

PhillyV is a great guy!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Back