Hole of The Day: Video Edition

OK You shamed me into buying a new laptop. Only an i3 but 16gb of ram and a discrete video card. :fingerscrossed:

That should be more than enough to get the job done! 16gb will be awesome for video and discrete should allow your video editing app to fly. Good choice! Can't wait to see the 4k videos in high bitrates ;)

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Ignore the weird artifacting in the video. I presume it's because I try to do this on a laptop that's like 10 gens behind in CPU processing power/technology and this is supposed to be 1080P video.
Also ignore the fluffy guy's heavy breathing. It was hole 35 of 36 and he was tired.
:beat-up:
Great tee shot TOAD.

KulbRick has been to the O'Carroll school of touch.

Par for Miller Time--where have I heard that before…?

Just Hacking looks fantastic! Great job on the healthier looking you; and that shot out of the hazard wasn't so bad either.

Lol I love the bow. Nice shot and nice hotd guys

Solo round today at a muni track. Hammered driver all day. I started recording just in case lol

Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk

Solo round today at a muni track. Hammered driver all day. I started recording just in case lol

330 yard drive and there was snow in that sand trap? Elevation aside, that's some Skinny Beast Mode! Was that your new King Cobra driver today? Whatever the case, nice 2 putt bird Kang!

Last edited:
Playing in jeans? The nerve!!!

Haha...jeans...when I saw it first thing I noticed. Love it and this time of year it goes well with the weather. That and he was walking...

Oh...that and don't 3putt! Nice drive bro...can't wait to see what you do when you get the King combo in hand.

Kang like a boss!

330 yard drive and there was snow in that sand trap? Elevation aside, that's some Skinny Beast Mode! Was that your new King Cobra driver today? Whatever the case, nice 2 putt bird Kang!
816 dbd with px lz50 handcrafted 7.0. Momster combo for me. About 2 club wind behind me and firm ground. Did I forget to mention that???
Playing in jeans? The nerve!!!
Haha muni track. Hadnt planned on playing but decided last minute to get some swings in
Haha...jeans...when I saw it first thing I noticed. Love it and this time of year it goes well with the weather. That and he was walking...

Oh...that and don't 3putt! Nice drive bro...can't wait to see what you do when you get the King combo in hand.
Still waiting for the Ltd... We will see in about a month lol

Nice Drive Kang!!

Here's what I guess happened. He launched it way right. It hit a tree and bounced onto the cart path. Ricocheted off a rock straight left by the green to land where it did. In other words, a classic Kang tee shot, Branson style.

Nice shot, my friend!

Here's what I guess happened. He launched it way right. It hit a tree and bounced onto the cart path. Ricocheted off a rock straight left by the green to land where it did. In other words, a classic Kang tee shot, Branson style.

Nice shot, my friend!
Yeah #1 handicap hole at shanes course... I own that beotch

Nice hole Kang! Way to go with the tap in bird, just like when we last played!

What an awesome thread, this is the stuff I like to watch .maybe next season I can shoot a hole or 2.

Nicely done, Kang!

Nice video guys. That green looks massive.

Nice HOTD guys. Thanks for posting that up.

Great hole guys! While ol' Marty couldn't get the par he performed admirably with the divot repair. :act-up:

Here's part one of Cpljohnst, Rambler, and myself on Periscope, so grab it before it goes away.
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1rmGPdbBNEdGN

Here's part two, the putts,...well, the chip and putts for some of us.

Nice pars boys!

Here's a quick hole of the day video I shot yesterday. It's a par 5 with a risk/reward aspect if you want to take your second over the water. I apologize in advance for the lousiness that is my 3rd shot.
Ignore the swing, and enjoy!

Tap in par? Nothing wrong with that!

Back