Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I am tempted to get GTA V for PS4. Had it for ps3 and loved it, but never got into the online portion because by the time the single player was out, The PS4 launched.

Yeah dude, sell the Xbox One.
Already opened. ..with the price drop it would be tough to recoup.
Plus don't u have both?

So what is the general consensus on 3 vs 4? A friend of mine has both and he was a little disappointed that 4 can't play 3's games. He also said the graphics upgrade was marginal. Just one guy's opinion and looking for more. I have 3 and wondering if it's worth the investment.

That's awesome. Hope it provides endless hours of fun

So what is the general consensus on 3 vs 4? A friend of mine has both and he was a little disappointed that 4 can't play 3's games. He also said the graphics upgrade was marginal. Just one guy's opinion and looking for more. I have 3 and wondering if it's worth the investment.

I would disagree that the graphics upgrade is minimal. It is substantial. My roommate has a 3 and playing COD next to him it's night and day different. I don't care about backwards compatibility as I don't play games long enough for it to matter.

If you want upgraded graphics it's worth it.. If not, just wait around until they stop making games for PS3

Graphics upgrade is far from marginal - and you have to remember that this is early in the console life cycle so the true graphical power has not even been tapped into yet.

For me, the controller alone was worth the upgrade.

He does xbo just sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa? JRod is on PS4? I may actually have to turn it on again. Haha

I would disagree that the graphics upgrade is minimal. It is substantial. My roommate has a 3 and playing COD next to him it's night and day different. I don't care about backwards compatibility as I don't play games long enough for it to matter.

If you want upgraded graphics it's worth it.. If not, just wait around until they stop making games for PS3

Graphics upgrade is far from marginal - and you have to remember that this is early in the console life cycle so the true graphical power has not even been tapped into yet.

For me, the controller alone was worth the upgrade.

Thanks guys, appreciate the input. Looks like the prices aren't too bad right now either. I'm all about the graphics so definitely in ponder mode now.

Thanks guys, appreciate the input. Looks like the prices aren't too bad right now either. I'm all about the graphics so definitely in ponder mode now.

If you decide to buy, PM me, I may have a new one available

Pretty much every night. Having a blast with Daniel and destiny .

Oh that must be why. Dan doesnt like us anymore since we arent playing Destiny. :( Send me a friend request. Same thing as here.

Oh that must be why. Dan doesnt like us anymore since we arent playing Destiny. :( Send me a friend request. Same thing as here.

Dan likes everyone.

Back