The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courses with no cart girl/snack shack (even though the sign says they open at a certain time)...... and no washrooms except for one outhouse on the back nine.

Wonder why no one plays these courses? No ammenities.
They probably don't have a cart girl or an open snack shack because of the lack of play. We don't have cart girls on low play days. And once the leagues are done, we'll only have them Friday thru Sunday, until play really drops off in a month or so.

As it is, other than the weekends and Friday, we only have them Monday, Wednesday and sometimes Thursday evenings. And Mondays and Thursdays are already done, with our last Wednesday league being this week.

Nobody sane does that brother...:D
Sure they do, I saw it just the other day. Just met some the other day who was moving to Tampa from Miami.

Aside from last week when it was in the high 50's and the week before that when it was in the mid 90's its been quite pleasant here up north.

So...my package is back in Arizona...WTF USPS!!!! It got 20 minutes away from me and now it is in another state.

So...my package is back in Arizona...WTF USPS!!!! It got 20 minutes away from me and now it is in another state.
I love USPS for this reason,hope it goes on track soon

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I think 441 followed me to Boston and is on the subway this morning...

Apparently putting a sign on a machine that says test in progress do not touch with my contact info on it means take the machine and not tell anyone. Not happy at all right now.

Psst. that two day promise thing? Yeah, not so much. #FinePrint #GovtWorkers

Oh Atlanta....you are such a "unique" city.

Seriously, outside of Rex Ryan, nobody wants to see your gnarly ass tree climbers. Put your ****ing shoes on while on the plane.

How'd the meetings go, JB? Did the instincts kick in when it was go time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, outside of Rex Ryan, nobody wants to see your gnarly ass tree climbers. Put your ****ing shoes on while on the plane.

You have the worst luck with the non shoe wearing whenever possible population. Gonna be watching for this epidemic on my flight down to Florida in a couple weeks.

You have the worst luck with the non shoe wearing whenever possible population. Gonna be watching for this epidemic on my flight down to Florida in a couple weeks.

Luck? Or people are getting more disgusting as time goes on?

Tree climbers lol that's hilarious and something i hadn't heard. Ive always called them clam diggers

Why not charter a private plane? Or drive the van?

So many other options since you don't care for the general public.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bet you can find someone to trade both vans straight up for a jet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back