The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in NC for a few months back when they had like 30 straight days over 100*, water restrictions and the whole 9 yards...was hotter than a mother

Kid could ay outside from like 8 am to 10am and 8 pm and on at night...awesome...lol

The important question is did it snow that year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It did when we were in SC. Freaking awful.

True story..
Our next to last day there was mid jan...scheduled a round of golf with our pastor. ..cancelled due to snow

January always sucks here it is cold and snows at least once or twice

Was just random cause it hadn't snowed at all til that very day

I've been looking at the map thinking about where I want to move to. have a feeling I won't be up here in WA too much longer.

Was just random cause it hadn't snowed at all til that very day

It is very unpredictable dont know if it will be 20 or 70 that is part of the negative to the weather. Now dont get me wrong I love the weather coming from Buffalo and think overall it is nice having all four seasons but it is not something I would use as a selling point as MANY places have better weather.

Check out our robot go.

ff8769fe99bb2e8bea1dad94a23e6224.jpg

What is the robot doing?

df2cf12911aa967d708bb4c8ec0a9513.jpg

Is that a roomba type device?

What is the robot doing?
Yes it is a Neato. One of the competing brands and had a feature or two we liked more than Roomba. Not to mention a whole lot more affordable. I had a Roomba years ago and it stunk.

The tech in these things has gotten a whole lot better over the years. This little guy is something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is a Neato. One of the competing brands and had a feature or two we liked more than Roomba. Not to mention a whole lot less affordable. I had a Roomba years ago and it stunk.

The tech in these things has gotten a whole lot better over the years. This little guy is something else.
We have a roomba, works well for us, looked at the neat at the time and it was lacking comparatively speaking, but that was a few years ago.

It is definitely worth having. Although I need to find the towers that block off areas, have a couple of no fly zones in the new house he gets stuck on.

We have a roomba, works well for us, looked at the neat at the time and it was lacking comparatively speaking, but that was a few years ago.

It is definitely worth having. Although I need to find the towers that block off areas, have a couple of no fly zones in the new house he gets stuck on.

My Roomba was always getting stuck. The new versions (from both companies) really have some incredible tech. Samsung and LG are also in on the action and so is Dyson. Price wise though, the Neato comes in significantly cheaper. There are really cheap units, but the reviews and features are severely lacking. When we started searching, it was Roomba, LG, Samsung and Neato only. I know Roomba and Neato make up like 95% of the marketshare right now.

Im just shocked at the tech and how far it has come over the years.

You guys talking about income tax are killing me. If I didn't pay income tax my life would be soooooo different it's scary (in a good way).

Also, my wife has been wanting a Roomba for awhile and this is the first I've heard of Neato. Time to do some research.

You guys talking about income tax are killing me. If I didn't pay income tax my life would be soooooo different it's scary (in a good way).

Also, my wife has been wanting a Roomba for awhile and this is the first I've heard of Neato. Time to do some research.

We pay income in FL. Federal tax is still there. Just no individual state income tax. Most states charge it, some do not.

We pay income in FL. Federal tax is still there. Just no individual state income tax. Most states charge it, some do not.
Ahh I see. Were I an American that would play a massive role in where I lived.

Ahh I see. Were I an American that would play a massive role in where I lived.

I have tried elsewhere and for some its just part of life. Its different for everybody. For me I can take that money and max out my IRA with the savings every year. That is a big deal come retirement time.

A big LOL over office politics centered around Girl Scout Cookies.

Some butt hurting cause I got here first today and got dibs on the breakroom....now a "group" of 5 people are offering to have us do 1 big order and split it amongst the 5 kids....lame

Little late on this.

But this story reminds me of the Everybody Loves Raymond episode where Ray gets in actual shoving match with a lady over the spot outside a grocery store for their respective Girl Scout daughters.

One of the funniest episodes ever.

The vast majority of people in Ohio pay less than 4% state, with the highest bracket being just north of 5%. Which is still more than 0, but not as bad as some other parts.

The vast majority of people in Ohio pay less than 4% state, with the highest bracket being just north of 5%. Which is still more than 0, but not as bad as some other parts.

Its still 5k for 100,000 earnings which is near maxing out the IRA for an individual per year. Thats a lot of money. I know that it is not the same for everybody and it means different things to different people.

Its still 5k for 100,000 earnings which is near maxing out the IRA for an individual per year. Thats a lot of money. I know that it is not the same for everybody and it means different things to different people.

Oh no I completely agree with you. I'd be down in FL in a heartbeat if I had a job option down there. My grandparents live in the Melbourne area and I would love to come down that way. I was just pointing out it's not as bad as 7% in Ohio.

Little victories JB, little victories. Gotta try to think positive when it's a negative windchill outside haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back