Golf Energy Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is another odd one. This company send Golf Energy Bars and Energy shots as well as healthy alternative snacks. Very nice assortment.

432960440_rcviN-XL.jpg

432960562_qVpJg-XL.jpg

Is there a new epidemic of golfers losing tons of energy on the course? Ive seen the 1st tees and 10th tees all over the place, I think the AM/PM by me even has them. Lets see how they taste.

Save some for me... I want to try them.

• Admin
Gasman, I can tell you that before I even looked at the nutritional label (still have not) I opened up one of the bars and had a taste. (peanut butter) and they were REALLY GOOD! Do they work? Dont know. We are going to bring them to the course this week and see what the golfers think. But the review next week will have all the info.

I can tell you that I lose energy at the turn because I play so early in the morning that I have to get up too early. So this might work for me.

Only thing I realized is that looks like my house. Same carpet, same kind of doors! haha

I've tried the 1st Tee and 10th Tee bars and they were pretty good.

Agreed. I've had one of the chocolate variations (don't remember 1st or 10th) but it was quite good.

• Admin
We should have this review out in a few days and will report back on everything that you see in the picture. Glad people liked it like I did.

I can tell you that I lose energy at the turn because I play so early in the morning that I have to get up too early. So this might work for me.

Im not against it, I say more power to these companies making them. Is it loaded with caffeine or something? I guess im just curious as I play early morning too, I just always used a big cup of coffee.

So--are our nutritional needs different on the first tee than on the tenth?

No, but our energy levels are quite different.

Holy cow. You can stay fed for a week with that.

No, but our energy levels are quite different.

Then the 15th tee snack better have amphetamines caffeine in it.

... I guess I'll just take the juice

I think a good way to test it would be to have someone eat it for a week straight. No other food, just energy bars. They would probably end up like Tom Hanks in Castaway, talking to their volleyball.

i had these for the first time yesterday while i was golfing..... I had the oatmeal raison bar and i will be buying more of them. It was one of the best bars i have ever eaten. i hate eating on the course but i didn't eat yesterday before my round and i bought one of these at the PGA Superstore in Myrtle and it had been sitting in my bag. really was good and filled me up enough to hold me over till much later after my round. i am interested in trying the 10th tee smaller bars as well. gonna see if i can find these somewhere and get some more.

i had these for the first time yesterday while i was golfing..... I had the oatmeal raison bar and i will be buying more of them. It was one of the best bars i have ever eaten. i hate eating on the course but i didn't eat yesterday before my round and i bought one of these at the PGA Superstore in Myrtle and it had been sitting in my bag. really was good and filled me up enough to hold me over till much later after my round. i am interested in trying the 10th tee smaller bars as well. gonna see if i can find these somewhere and get some more.

Did you eat one of the '1st tee' bars?

Sounds interesting enough. I really like clif bars for the course myself. Were they quite firm or soft and chewy?

What kind of calories are we talking

Sounds interesting enough. I really like clif bars for the course myself. Were they quite firm or soft and chewy?

yeah i had one of the 1st tee bars. i love CLIF bars as well but these were just better a little bit IMO they have the yogurt on the bottom and it was really good wish they had more choices of kinds i'd love a regular chocolate chip.

What kind of calories are we talking

who cares im not in any biggest loser contest or anything! haha they are 280 i believe.

They're pretty soft and chewy. The blue package one is delicious.

yeah i had one of the 1st tee bars. i love CLIF bars as well but these were just better a little bit IMO they have the yogurt on the bottom and it was really good wish they had more choices of kinds i'd love a regular chocolate chip.

Right on.. I actually switched recently to the kids clif bars as weird as it sounds, but they are softer and are much better IMO.. oatmeal cookie and smores are amazing.

I may need to track these down if they are as good as you are suggesting.

Right on.. I actually switched recently to the kids clif bars as weird as it sounds, but they are softer and are much better IMO.. oatmeal cookie and smores are amazing.

I may need to track these down if they are as good as you are suggesting.

i'd give them a try for sure i was really impressed with the oatmeal raison.

We're big fans of Adwalla bars here. Chocolate chip peanut is the fav for chocolate lovers. Pass the healthy nutrition test very well. They make my breakfast fairly often.

Always looking for something new though.

Back