The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The solution for this (the only viable solution) is the Seahawks pasting the Pat's...lots of Marshawn Lynch crotch grabbing, Sherman doing his thing...
:)
Hop aboard boys, the Good Guys still have some room on the bandwagon (and we serve beer).

So he gets to pick which ones he wants? Did anyone ask Andrew Luck if he likes firmer balls or softer ones? What did he pick?

Ya, Luck picked the 24 for his team. 12 to start and 12 as backups. Brady just picks the ones the Pats use. From what I have been reading, every quarterback, with the exception of Aaron Rogers, like a slightly deflated ball.

I swear, if the next SNL cold open is NOT a ball-referencing press conference, then I will officially have lost all faith ;)

Let's just say Belichick did know that they were deflating the footballs too low... And consciously breaking the rules of the game...how many times can he be involved with cheating and still be allowed to coach? Minor infraction or not knowingly cheating is quite immoral.

I am just curious to see the outcome and other peoples thoughts. I really don't think the psi on those footballs decided the outcome of that game lol.

Let's just say Belichick did know that they were deflating the footballs too low... And consciously breaking the rules of the game...how many times can he be involved with cheating and still be allowed to coach? Minor infraction or not knowingly cheating is quite immoral.

I am just curious to see the outcome and other peoples thoughts. I really don't think the psi on those footballs decided the outcome of that game lol.

I'm with you. I recently said to someone if they find it true and him having any knowledge about it he should be band from coaching, their response was that my thinking was ridiculous. Not saying he's not a good coach but has tried to side step the rules one too many times.

Jackson is saying he never said anything about the ball he intercepted being deflated. He was planning on saving it as a souvenir, and now doesn't think he'll ever get it back.

alright time to move on Belicheck knew nothing & Brady did nothing....I am satisfied....so it's on to Seattle in Phoenix

Asterisks!! For the love of the game, put some *s by some of these 'wins'.

/rant

Asterisks!! For the love of the game, put some *s by some of these 'wins'.

/rant

what would the * be for? When they played with regulation balls in the 2nd half, the Patriots played better & the Colts played worse :laughing:

what would the * be for? When they played with regulation balls in the 2nd half, the Patriots played better & the Colts played worse :laughing:
Or it could be because we have no way of knowing exactly how many games they used illegal balls in.

well here is how i see it....

Yesterday, Brady was asked about the NFL investigation & he said he had not been contacted by the NFL, so 4 days later the NFL has not even talked to Brady, to me that is crazy.

Either the NFL comes out with what they know, Ball PSI before during & after and what else they have or move on

well here is how i see it....

Yesterday, Brady was asked about the NFL investigation & he said he had not been contacted by the NFL, so 4 days later the NFL has not even talked to Brady, to me that is crazy.

Either the NFL comes out with what they know, Ball PSI before during & after and what else they have or move on

Per Schefter, he said that they go through a chain of command before talking to everyone. Said Brady would be the last person they speak with.

Not taking away from the fact that the Superbowl is a good match-up football-wise, but besides their own fans, I can't remember one between two more disliked teams than the Pats and Seahawks.

The Jimmy Kimmel report on the whole situation. I don't know what happened. "I don't know what happened. I don't know what happened."

Dr. Drew weighs in.

[video=youtube;FO-nkLjqLo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO-nkLjqLo0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back