I pulled the trigger about a week ago on a new one in neon pink as a Christmas present to myself, on account of my original one being run over by a friends cart after it came off my bag this past summer.

I had a saved search notification so anytime a new one popped up I knew. Granted it's pink, but $36 shipped is a steal IMO.

Awesome deal. I figured that color would be cheaper. I save a search now!

Used mine on the course yesterday, best thing about them is how long the charge lasts and the versatility.

I must have one of these after seeing cookies.....

Played in a group that had one yesterday, and it was so nice.

JM

You guys are finding better deals than I did. My dad thought my soundchucks were the world's greatest invention. So I got him a black set for Christmas. He was thrilled. I still love mine, that's for sure.

~Rock

After hearing a few of these at THP get-togethers and reading the reviews, I just ordered Pink for my wife for her b-day.

After hearing a few of these at THP get-togethers and reading the reviews, I just ordered Pink for my wife for her b-day.

Solid choice!

I keep forgetting to use mine everytime I go play...

Plus it's either this or the Arccos since I don't think my Iphone battery can handle both...

Is the Soundchuck Bluetooth only? Does it have an audio cord/jack?

picked up pink ones from ebay and gave the black ones purchased last month from ebay to the wife.

I need to still get one of these to hang off my bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone from when we had the Kansas outing practice rounds has some sweet pink chucks. Hope the battery explo....never mind. Hope they enjoy mine but can't sleep at night.

My man. Welcome to the pink side

thanks. I wanted them the first time but the cheapest ones were black. Wife had Ben looking for speakers to use at work and the only ones she found that she liked were about the price as new soundchucks, so trying to be the good husband I gave her my black ones and started looking for another set and low and behold pink ones for a great price.

plus pink is cool. Next pink item is hopefully pink rx2

We used them for the first time this weekend at the beach. Got over 4 hours at high volume out of them. We hung them from the underside of our beach umbrella and they sounded AWESOME!

Had mine on the cart today. It was awesome

I've been intrigued with these since cookie used his during our round at the retreat. Ebay has the pink ones for 60 bucks shipped right now but since we are off-season now, I think I will wait for a better deal. I saw $36 shipped earlier in this thread so something close to that would work, hahaha.

I still think my phone is loud enough for the golf course, but I still want these for home use or when doing yardwork.

I've been intrigued with these since cookie used his during our round at the retreat. Ebay has the pink ones for 60 bucks shipped right now but since we are off-season now, I think I will wait for a better deal. I saw $36 shipped earlier in this thread so something close to that would work, hahaha.

I still think my phone is loud enough for the golf course, but I still want these for home use or when doing yardwork.

For $60 or less these are a very good blue tooth device. Holds charges extremely well.

For $60 or less these are a very good blue tooth device. Holds charges extremely well.

Could not agree more. I use mine way more than I thought I would

Use mine every round. I adore it. Still.

Its worth it to jump on it when you see deals like this. I use mine for more than just golf. Wife has them at her job for office use too.

How heavy are they? Going to have some walking rounds this summer and my Bose just isn't going to work on the bag.

Back