How heavy are they? Going to have some walking rounds this summer and my Bose just isn't going to work on the bag.
They're not heavy at all imo, I'm sure some will disagree though haha. Easy as heck for carrying as well, I loop mine through the handle on my bag.

How heavy are they? Going to have some walking rounds this summer and my Bose just isn't going to work on the bag.

They're not heavy at all imo, I'm sure some will disagree though haha. Easy as heck for carrying as well, I loop mine through the handle on my bag.

i agree with James. Not that heavy and no issues when on my push cart

Feel free to borrow/use mine to get a feel if you want one.

Plus it's pink....which really pops!

hmm I've been considering some of these. for whatever reason hadn't thought to look on the bay. Gonna have to take a gander.

Nate- it's lightweight enough for walking/pushing.

Just lost an ebay auction for a soundchuck.

I'll try again.

Anyone else had a problem with one of these stop working? Bought one for my daughter last Christmas, and she said a couple of weeks ago it started making an awful noise. I thought at first it was just her finally hearing One Direction clearly, but she assured me it was not that.

Anyone else had a problem with one of these stop working? Bought one for my daughter last Christmas, and she said a couple of weeks ago it started making an awful noise. I thought at first it was just her finally hearing One Direction clearly, but she assured me it was not that.
Had mine for over a year now. No issues.

My friends are hooked and got mad the one time I forgot to bring them. Few of them are planning to get some.

Just curious, where do you guys put yours on the cart? I wrap mine around the pole in front of the driver. Hang the speaker part in front of the windshield.

Just curious, where do you guys put yours on the cart? I wrap mine around the pole in front of the driver. Hang the speaker part in front of the windshield.

Here's where Bullfrog puts his. I think cookie put his there during the round I was playing with him back in November.

Here's a pic of how I mentioned I play with it on a cart.
5e6e9una.jpg
usyzyhu2.jpg

Got the one I mentioned in the previous post today. Brand new unopened. It is charging now, I tried to see how it sounded but it had no charge. I was just going to throw the packaging away here but it's a lot nicer than I expected. I can fill it up with stuff I brought so it shouldn't take up any extra space in the luggage.

I have a creative ROAR. You can Bluetooth plus you can play music on a SD card. The sound is un-real. Not very waterproof, but can blow you away with the volume. it has 3 drivers and 2 port speakers. Rechargeable, will play for about 6 hours before needing recharging. It's loaded up with about 600 songs on a card right now. Great for parties too. I paid $120 delivered.

th

Got the one I mentioned in the previous post today. Brand new unopened. It is charging now, I tried to see how it sounded but it had no charge. I was just going to throw the packaging away here but it's a lot nicer than I expected. I can fill it up with stuff I brought so it shouldn't take up any extra space in the luggage.

It works great. I have seen some reviews complaining about the lack of bass, but I think it has plenty. It's not going to rattle the windows but I don't want that much bass anyway. Volume is way more than I will ever need with this unit. You would want your home stereo to be louder but this obviously is not supposed to replace that!

No one who we are visiting had ever seen this before, and Jacqui's nephew will be getting one for a present from us once I find another deal on eBay.

Unlike the one I posted the other day, this one is legit! So legit I bought one just now, so now I have one for home and one for the golf bag! This orange one is for the course.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ET9SP2I?keywords=soundchuck&qid=1454035053&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

They have it in red, too: http://www.amazon.com/PUMA-Soundchu..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1ZXHT6T2XZ5WRB1E3DT8

$35 bucks shipped, with Prime.

41WvZtc-pGL._AA160_.jpg
41ybPSjyDbL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

That's a huge steal. Just picked one up. Had some Amazon GC.

$35 with Prime is stupid cheap, time to snag one.

In for one for sure. Great find! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't pass this deal up. In for a red one.

Stupid good deal.

Yeah, I'd been eying these for awhile now. Really liked MikeG's at The Grandaddy. At this price it's a no brainer.

Had to pick up a red at that price. Wow.

Back