What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That finish is so pretty. I remember seeing Kang's 777 and oh man was it an eye catcher
I may have influenced him just a little bit??? I know he likes #7 shape and CS. What's not to love?

That finish is so pretty. I remember seeing Kang's 777 and oh man was it an eye catcher
I only passingly looked at his at Disney bc I wanted to avoid buying one.... Whoops. Hahaha

Sometime passingly isn't enough!

James is a high roller.....must've hit the jackpot!

That's the hardest part -- Explaining to the wife how these acquisitions are a completely sensible thing hahahaha
Nah, the doc knows I'm self funding, plus my ways have paid off a LOT of debt for us over the years. I got a good one, I'm lucky!

Plus, Lotte's name is on two of them, so that helps.

Never swung one, or any hybrid for that matter, but did that stop me from buying a Calloway 3H off CPO just now? Hell no!!

Wonder if this means I've got a problem??

Went in today wanting a Callaway Driver. Walked out with an XR Pro with Matrix Black Tie 7m3 shaft. I may change the shaft later to something that gives me similar flight but with better "feel". Numbers were solid though

920f96ad5f289ed8973648e9932e6662.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dang thats some distance right there

Not today, but golf purchases arrived earlier this week.
SeeMore Giant
Garmin gps watch
THP tees and hat
About to pick up two local discount cards for 2016

Went in today wanting a Callaway Driver. Walked out with an XR Pro with Matrix Black Tie 7m3 shaft. I may change the shaft later to something that gives me similar flight but with better "feel". Numbers were solid though

920f96ad5f289ed8973648e9932e6662.jpg

That is impressive!

Got a pair of Callaway Jaws wedges arriving from a trade with DJH412 today. My Coppers are starting to get a little beat up, so I figured I'd pick up some more wedges. Will probably start using them next season - don't want to subject them to a PNW winter season lol

Greens fees are it for me the last couple of days.

I stopped by the local GolfUSA on my lunch hour and looked at new grips. The Lamkin grips I have on my irons aren't comfortable at all. I decided to have a Golf Pride CP2 pro put on my wedge to see how I like it. I also picked up a TM driver tool and a Nike belt because they were on sale.

2 Pro Tour golf shirts from Kohl's for $18.00

Vokey SM5 60* K-grind....it's gorgeous!!

These beauts just came in from a trade. I've heard good things, can't wait to try em out!

756e9a2b5b3840edf348c500dab35ba9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

These beauts just came in from a trade. I've heard good things, can't wait to try em out!

756e9a2b5b3840edf348c500dab35ba9.jpg

Those look sharp!!

W/S 52 degree fg tour tc for 30 and a cobra fly z driver for 120 off ebay. Plus my heavenwood arrived today. Good day

I pre-paid my member dues for 2016.

A px hzrdus yellow 76g 6.5. I'd rather have the lighter version but it will do for now. This will go into green udesign 816 with masters edition utx grip (thanks Alex!) End result will be awesome! Hope it performs as well as it looks

I'm pretty sure it will work well in your capable hands!

That is some shiny stuff..enjoy!

Never swung one, or any hybrid for that matter, but did that stop me from buying a Calloway 3H off CPO just now? Hell no!!

Wonder if this means I've got a problem??

No problem at all..if you don't like it, I'm sure someone around here would be happy to take it off your hands. Which hybrid is it?

Those look sharp!!

Thanks! I've always really liked the look of the Jaws wedges. Don't see too many of them around either, so kinda unique as well! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back