The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2016

Last Thursday at Dinner CplJohnst discussed this event with Uzumati, me and e1iterate. He urged us to give it a shot if the dates worked. On Saturday I hit Barry's and decided that this event moved up to top tier. So far, the dates work too, so I got that going for me.

JM

This event absolutely should be at the top of every THPer's list.

Going to be another fun follow for sure

Make sure the dates work, because this is a "Do Not Miss" event.

Better than last year? I would imagine so. Last year was fantastic, FYI.

exclusive of the grandaddy, this is the event i want to get into the most. complete nerd fest and a 100% custom 1-of-1 built FOR YOU is just stupid awesome.

Those dates work. I would love to get in this one. It is going to be mind blowing again I am sure.

Definitely keeping an eye out for this one!

Would love to have a shaft made just for my swing! Incredible opportunity! Count me in!

Getting the low-down from Spivey and CplJohnSt on last year's event was fantastic. Shafts are works of art, an it didn't hurt that both of them seemed to get really solid results on course.

Received some of the info on this one...consider my mind BLOWN

Received some of the info on this one...consider my mind BLOWN
You can't just say that and not share!!!! starting to sound like JB with all these teasers!!!!!

He will, without a doubt, but its THP Planned, so the stages are being set.

Nice!!! I'll be stalking this one for sure. In a completely legal manner of course :wink:

I'm just a guy with a mouse.

I'll say it again: this one is at the top of my events list. now knowing that it's bigger and badder than last time is honestly not even something I can wrap my head around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant wait to see the deets on this

Last edited:
I'm just a guy with a mouse.

Haha I wouldn't sell yourself short... Most of us listened to that podcast and whelp it was pretty effing awesome.

Would LOVE for another crack at this one, having to back out post selection last year was BRUTAL.

SO MUCH AWESOME GOING ON!

I'll say it again: this one is at the top of my events list. now knowing that it's bigger and badder than last time is honestly not even something I can wrap my head around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't you get hit with the MWard ban hammer?

Back