The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2016

Buckle your seat belts, hold onto your pants and prepare to be ****ING BLOWN AWAY when this one kicks off.

Buckle your seat belts, hold onto your pants and prepare to be ****ING BLOWN AWAY when this one kicks off.

If anything like last year's event, this will be an awesome experience!

But THP rarely if ever stays status quo....

I'm a betting man, and my money is BIG things from this event!

If anything like last year's event, this will be an awesome experience!

But THP rarely if ever stays status quo....

I'm a betting man, and my money is BIG things from this event!

Lets just say we took all of the amazing that happened in last years event...And added an AMAZING golf course.

Lets just say we took all of the amazing that happened in last years event...And added an AMAZING golf course.

Oh boy....
I hope this year's event works out for me, and I can try for this one!

THP and Project blew the doors off last year, they were re built and about to be blown off again!

I wanted in last years but scheduling got in the way. I really wnat in this one

Nice! La Costa or Aviara come to mind, hmmm, lots of nice courses around here though.

Again, this one, I want bbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Oh man...I'm hopping on that horse Jman is ridding!

Last years event was an amazing one to follow, THP always does things bigger and better.

Sounds like version 2.0 is going to be awesome

Will have to be looking at this one! Cant wait to hear more. Last years was amazing to follow along with maybe I can get into it this year!

Mikedean441 and I will be out in California putting the final touches on this one in about a month.

August 4th and 5th

August 4th and 5th

Yes! I can dig that. Girls bdays aren't until the 15th, so I'm good to throw my name in the hat .

This one was a blast to follow in 2015 and I'll be first in line to sign up for this one.

I got a chance to check our Chump Fries and Cpljohnst's handcrafted shafts from last year's event and they are gorgeous! Got to chat with both about the event and to say I am interested in this event is an understatement.

I got a chance to check our Chump Fries and Cpljohnst's handcrafted shafts from last year's event and they are gorgeous! Got to chat with both about the event and to say I am interested in this event is an understatement.

Great point. I was oogling over Courtney's and it was stunning. Then I hit it, looks and performance.

Great point. I was oogling over Courtney's and it was stunning. Then I hit it, looks and performance.
Lucky you that you got to hit with it. Damn righties. :)

Lucky you that you got to hit with it. Damn righties. :)

Now I am no brain surgeon, but all 3 of you play Callaway drivers.
4-5 quick turns and in the head it goes.

Perfect dates for my bday later in August... And it is one of those events in California! I can attend!!

Now I am no brain surgeon, but all 3 of you play Callaway drivers.
4-5 quick turns and in the head it goes.
I honestly didn't notice both until I was on the course with them. But you are right, I could have done that on the range with Courtney's.

Back