The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

When JB and Callaway get together, you just know it will be good regardless of what it is

Epic skim: are there specific dates in December already determined for this one?

So crazy we are talking about starting contests for the Grandaddy of em all again! We have our Captain and Neb ha already secured a spot. When we were in California I was admit that I would not enter this year, that others deserved the shot at greatness I was afforded. Like others have said the temptation to try to get back is huge! I can not wait to see who the lucky few will be this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So crazy we are talking about starting contests for the Grandaddy of em all again! We have our Captain and Neb ha already secured a spot. When we were in California I was admit that I would not enter this year, that others deserved the shot at greatness I was afforded. Like others have said the temptation to try to get back is huge! I can not wait to see who the lucky few will be this year!

you should try to get in, you know wou will regret it if you dont.

Sitting on a conference call and just thinking about all the fun things we will have to be recording a video about in a little bit......

Oh man it feels like businesses about to pick up...

Sitting on a conference call and just thinking about all the fun things we will have to be recording a video about in a little bit......
Sounds like a fun day out in Carlsbad. Can't wait for this thing to pick up. Any hints about what will be covered in the videos?

To excited...
im-not-sure-what-to-do-with-my-hands-meme.png

The man....having some fun.

8eaef8c118592f7f9bb8111d8af5a45d.jpg

The video should be a combined Finley/JRod smack talk extravaganza. Sure to unite THP to get a victory!

I think about this almost everyday just like most on the forum. I want in, I want to be worked away to Socal, I want to be fitted at Callaway. I want to break bread with my team and the zoocrew. I want to tee it up on some crazy nice course in Socal. I want to talk with my partner over shots and stay up late laughing in disbelief that we are there. I want to talk sh!t and get talked about by Jrod. I want in this thing like I need oxygen.

I think about this almost everyday just like most on the forum. I want in, I want to be worked away to Socal, I want to be fitted at Callaway. I want to break bread with my team and the zoocrew. I want to tee it up on some crazy nice course in Socal. I want to talk with my partner over shots and stay up late laughing in disbelief that we are there. I want to talk sh!t and get talked about by Jrod. I want in this thing like I need oxygen.

Sorry Panda.

No bread this year!

:alien:

Sorry Panda.

No bread this year!

:alien:
Can we break bacon instead? Perhaps some man candy? (That name still sounds so wrong, but tastes so right)

Finley is pushing buttons he may regret when go time pops up :thumb:

Exciting knowing there's talk about this happening down in Carlsbad. I can't wait to hear what it's all about. I want this bad, really bad. What Freddie said exactly.

i got my first taste of a thp event just a couple weeks ago, and i haven't been able to stop thinking about it. at dinner, howzat gushed about the grandaddy, enough so that i know my wife would give me the green light to go to something this special. i'm not gonna lie, i'd feel pressure. but i would work on my game even harder than i am right now. to be in this event would undoubtedly be the greatest golf experience of my life.

Can we break bacon instead? Perhaps some man candy? (That name still sounds so wrong, but tastes so right)

Bacon is on the menu.

e94ab50afef1766eda7078c23e132262.jpg

Harry always says, "golf is like a box of chocolates, you never know which game I'll show up with"

Clicked on the thread and the first post I read, was Finley's tease about a fun video. So far he's failed to deliver, just like I'm sure he'll fail to deliver in December...#shotsfired

Clicked on the thread and the first post I read, was Finley's tease about a fun video. So far he's failed to deliver, just like I'm sure he'll fail to deliver in December...#shotsfired

Well at least I will be in control with my own destiny in December and hope I can play on another winning TEAM. In this case, video has been recorded and not it is on Josh to get it posted.

That the best you got?

Finley quick to defend the reputation of his team, how about stepping up the game and not your keyboard clicks. The grandaddy belongs to it's new rightful and hardworking team of THPers, we are more focused then ever. The past is the past and let it be there, the future is about to change for many years to come.

Well at least I will be in control with my own destiny in December and hope I can play on another winning TEAM. In this case, video has been recorded and not it is on Josh to get it posted.

That the best you got?

I look forward to the video.
Jason has always been cool to me (thanks for 3 jacking #9 BTW).

I know there will be substance, a little jab here and there, and forthcoming awesomeness contained in the video.

Back