What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 this morning, was a decent round going until the 8th hole and went double, double to finish. 2 terrible tee shots. No 3 putts, short game was decent. Iron play was OK, still getting used to new distances with the Ping's. Shot 7 over, take away those 2 doubles and I had a pretty good round.

Played with some of the members at my club this A M
Usually don't play early as I am not a "Dew Sweeper" but they asked and I obliged.
38/37 for a +3 75
The ball doesn't travel like it does in the afternoon when I usually play so it was good to get out and experience different conditions.
Loving my (recently restructured) Ping Bag set up as forgiveness is a Good Thing.

Last edited:
Played Crestview Country Club today and shot 44/44 for an 88. 1 birdie 7 pars and way too many others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45/45 for a 90. (Had a triple on #17)
I thought I was going to be able to break 80 this summer but I am going the other way. And man is it hot. :(

I am so happy with my golf right now. I hate to come in here and brag but for me, shooting sub 80 rounds is a pretty big deal. I shot 78 today and won my senior blitz again. + 10 on the day got er done. My handicap is dropping quickly and my points are going up just as quick. Gosh,,, I am so beside myself and to think of the 3 putts (2) I had from inside 10 foot today and the very short birdie putt I missed, it could have been easily a 75 . No doubles today on my card with one birdie and a bunch of other good stuff imo!

Shot a 81 today at the Andalusia Country Club. Could of been better as I had two doubles on the front nine. Good note; no three putts!!! Bad note 34 putts.

Front: 41 - 2 birdies, 2 double bogeys, 3 bogeys and 2 pars
Back: 40 - 5 pars, 4 bogeys, had several (5) birdie putts just did not covert.

38-42 for an 80. I love my Srixon gear. If I could have hit a putt it would have been special

I am so happy with my golf right now. I hate to come in here and brag but for me, shooting sub 80 rounds is a pretty big deal. I shot 78 today and won my senior blitz again. + 10 on the day got er done. My handicap is dropping quickly and my points are going up just as quick. Gosh,,, I am so beside myself and to think of the 3 putts (2) I had from inside 10 foot today and the very short birdie putt I missed, it could have been easily a 75 . No doubles today on my card with one birdie and a bunch of other good stuff imo!

Congrats my man!

38-42 for an 80. I love my Srixon gear. If I could have hit a putt it would have been special

I mean seriously!

Congrats my man!

Appreciate ya Cool
thumbsup.gif

Hell yeah buddy! Great round!

Good shooting down there Bill, Way to go!

Not so good shooting up here. I couldn't hit a ball to save my neck today. Birdies on 1 and 18 but the other 16 holes were pretty bad. 84 (41, 43)

187 on 45 holes.

187 on 45 holes.
Dude you are a monster with the amount of holes played haha give you props for that energy!

WTG OG!!!

what does that mean. You killed the holes?
Damn close. Hahahaha

It was a tremendous day that SHOULD have been better if not for a couple lip outs.

Took the course to the wood shed! Atta boy OG!

84 (41/43). STICKY, HOT and HUMID day here in so/central NJ. We had a threesome and teed off at 7:00 am. We got behind a foursome, who at one point told us they'd let us play through, which they never did. We waited on most tees, and on most approaches, as did the group behind us. 4 hours later we were done, not too bad, but had we gone through, we would have finished in probably 3:15 or so.

Ham and egg'd it to a 42 (+6). Two doubles, three bogies, two bad bounce lost balls, three pars, and a birdie.

Elbow feels good, swing feels better, and putts are even starting to drop.

Looking forward to seeing you golf the ball Thursday, solid shooting here recently my brother from another.

Looking forward to seeing you golf the ball Thursday, solid shooting here recently my brother from another.

It's been a good ride here lately :thumb: Looking forward to seeing you soon buddy :golf2:

Damn close. Hahahaha

It was a tremendous day that SHOULD have been better if not for a couple lip outs.
Captain getting prepped like no other, my man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back